Why do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have to be involved with the

ACor58

have they ever had anything better to do? what a silly question. its pretty funny too, because speculation is that his handlers were just feeding him BS and drugs, and his handlers? allegedly nation of islam members....lets see how this one gets spun, if in fact speculation and allegations are true

Don't these two scumbag @ssholes have anything better to do?

Uh, no, not really. You think having a black POTUS hasn't taken the wind of out these guys sails?

I loved Jesse Jackson's crocodile tears. I was hoping that he jumped off of the Sears Tower instead.

Al Sharpton is gigantic scum bag. The FBI taped him discussing a cocaine deal with a mobster turned FBI informant. Then the NY Post did a story on him about how he threatens to start a boycott against a company, then tells them he will endorse them if they make a donation to his organization.

The man is as shady as they come.

i sat next directly behind Al Sharpton on a plane once when I was a child.

he was the worst smelling human being i have ever come in contact with.

i have no opinion of him really cause he doesnt affect my day to day life. but from what i know of him in person, the man stinks

i sat next directly behind Al Sharpton on a plane once when I was a child.

he was the worst smelling human being i have ever come in contact with.

i have no opinion of him really cause he doesnt affect my day to day life. but from what i know of him in person, the man stinks

:cry: Thats funny! He's probably boycotting the bathing industry because bathtubs are made in the color white.

Don't these two scumbag @ssholes have anything better to do?

Do you really believe they would miss this opportunity for exposure? If so, you are crazy. No way do these guys miss out on the media circus MJ's death has caused. Not ot mention I am sure they will be a significant force behind helping to revise history as it relates to MJ. Soon it will be forgotten that he was a mentally ill, broke, pedophile and will be remembered by adoring fans as nothing else other than the "king of pop."