Michael Jackson dead - Cardiac Arrest

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More or less indifferent to the whole thing. I do think that just looking at the guy, something bad was going to happen to him sooner rather than later. I would have thought he might have died of some sort of chemical poisoning with all the space age polimars in him from various surgeries.

In his will he's asked that all of the plastic from his body be melted and made into Legos, so children can keep playing with him.

None of us knows what happened, but I think we can assume it was weird.

But since we have to guess, I think MJ is a totally asexual being. I don't think he does what he does for "deviant gratification", or is your run-of-the-mill child molester. I get the impression he is inappropriate, immature and doesn't get the boundaries that we expect for behavior between adults and children.

Still creepy, but not as bad as molestation. MJ is a tragic character, IMO...a real sad case.

LMP said they had a normal sex life. :D

A month ago if somebody had predicted that David Carradine and Michael Jackson would both die, but that one would die of a heart attack and the other with a rope tied to his junk....

How many people would have correctly guessed who died from what

:D

Three guesses who just became one of the most reviled people in the U.S.

The guy who tried to save him?

He was acquitted, douchebag. Something it seems most people choose to overlook.

RIP, Michael. At the very least, the world will never forget you.

Whoa, easy little man. Go ahead and have your altered perception of reality, but leave the name calling out of it.

Me thinks Cornell boy needs to unwind with a couple glasses of Jesus juice.

Here's the 911 Call

If I hear right they say the Dr. is administering CPR to him on the bed. I believe CPR has to be done on a hard surface and you'd think a Dr. would know that.

It would be more effective, yes.

And from other things I've read, he was already dead when EMS arrived, but the doc insisted they continue CPR until he was pronounced at the hospital. If the tidbit about Demerol in the Senator's link is true, there's one hell of a malpractice/wrongful death lawsuit brewing ... and I wonder if he was already considering that possibility.

It would be more effective, yes.

And from other things I've read, he was already dead when EMS arrived, but the doc insisted they continue CPR until he was pronounced at the hospital. If the tidbit about Demerol in the Senator's link is true, there's one hell of a malpractice/wrongful death lawsuit brewing ... and I wonder if he was already considering that possibility.

I'm guessing it was an accidental overdose. I'd be willing to bet this guy has been giving him demerol shots for a long time. In my time as a pharmacy tech I learned that drugs like that need increasing doses to work the same. Dying cancer patients are given doses of morphine that would kill you or I but they've built up such a tolerance. It's probably that a huge dose had to be used to ease his pain and that is probably why the Dr. is in deep doo-doo.

More on Demerol.

I was on demerol when I had knee surgery. I had the "button" treatment where I could self medicate by IV while I was still in the hospital (only so many doses by time), I also was given a booster shot every 4 hours. Very potent stuff!

Great sh--. Had it when i went in for asurgery. Telling the nurse"Cut me open, I don't care" and thinking I'd F ' her right there if I could even raise my head up off the gurney. :D

Great sh--. Had it when i went in for asurgery. Telling the nurse"Cut me open, I don't care" and thinking I'd F ' her right there if I could even raise my head up off the gurney. :D

i had demerol for some spinal injections...i can EASILY see how people can become addicted to that..complete physical and mental bliss for about 2 hrs...didnt have a problem in the world........then it wore off... and i was irritable the next day

You think the there would have been an AED (automated external defibrillator ) around... They still have to assist in breathing... An AED is still better than manual compressions... You would think in this day and age a doctor would have one. Oh well, I guess they didn't.

The doctor had a very nice BMW though, so that should count for something!