Michael Jackson dead - Cardiac Arrest

So was OJ, dimwit. Robert Blake, too.

Christ, you must be a freakin' aggie.

Hey now, don't pick on the Aggies!

I love how people say he was acquitted, yet had to pay $15.3 million in another case in 1993 for "doing nothing wrong".

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nor will the innocent children you used for your deviant gratification.

None of us knows what happened, but I think we can assume it was weird.

But since we have to guess, I think MJ is a totally asexual being. I don't think he does what he does for "deviant gratification", or is your run-of-the-mill child molester. I get the impression he is inappropriate, immature and doesn't get the boundaries that we expect for behavior between adults and children.

Still creepy, but not as bad as molestation. MJ is a tragic character, IMO...a real sad case.

Hey now, don't pick on the Aggies!

I love how people say he was acquitted, yet had to pay $15.3 million in another case in 1993 for "doing nothing wrong".

So sorry - it's ("aggie") only a pejorative term when applied to Cornellians, where we reserve 3 schools (Ag, ILR, Hotel Mgmnt.) for our more academically 'challenged' students. :worthy:

A month ago if somebody had predicted that David Carradine and Michael Jackson would both die, but that one would die of a heart attack and the other with a rope tied to his junk....

How many people would have correctly guessed who died from what

CNN is now reporting that the LA Times (who picked it up from TMZ) and AP (who picked up their story from TMZ and the LA Times) have confirmed. It's not confirmation when they all repeat the same rumor from the same source! :(

I just hope they're not doing an autopsy based solely on that one TMZ report. :worthy:

A month ago if somebody had predicted that David Carradine and Michael Jackson would both die, but that one would die of a heart attack and the other with a rope tied to his junk....

How many people would have correctly guessed who died from what

Indeed

Both Farrah and Jackson on the same day and same town.....

The 70's took a serious hit yesterday.

I was driving when I heard the news. I had to stop the car and let it sink in. 50 yrs old is young and the way he acted he was even younger than that.

I think the brother could not handle the mega success. He was too shy of a person. I had first though he was weird when he took both Brooke Shields and Emanual Lewis to that awards show back in the 80's. Brooke f**cking Shields, shyt shes a black mans dream and you not even got your arm all over that ice cream?? I thought he was soft after that.

But sexual preference aside, he was the best showman on stage in my lifetime. Only the Boss comes close.

I had every Jackson album had made.

I always hope he didnt do anything to those young boys he had in his bed. But when you pay the kids family millions of dollars in hush money it makes you think he was guilty.

But Mike has been judged by the creator and that the only one that counts

Farrah gone too, but at least she put a brave fight against cancer but she didnt have to die, She choose to do a different treatment and it cost her. So sad, we now have only 2 angels left. I loved that show back in the day, didn't miss an episode of charlies angels when she was on the show

Like somebody said I feel alot older today because of these 2 Deaths

Yesterday and today, there's been tons of status updates from friends on mine via facebook. Some of them are taking repeated shots at MJ. A death is a death and is tragic. For anyone's sake. Obviously he had some mental issues, but if you can't say anything respectful, be tasteful and keep it to yourself. Whether some kooks like it or not, he undoubtedly impacted a lot of people's lives for the better.

Yesterday and today, there's been tons of status updates from friends on mine via facebook. Some of them are taking repeated shots at MJ. A death is a death and is tragic. For anyone's sake. Obviously he had some mental issues, but if you can't say anything respectful, be tasteful and keep it to yourself. Whether some kooks like it or not, he undoubtedly impacted a lot of people's lives for the better.

You mean folks like the 12-year-old cancer patient at the center of the child molestation scandal that Jackson plied with wine and sleeping pills when he 'allegedly' molested him?