OT---Horse has twins...

Big Turk

It has been reported that the horse---err---Sarah Jessica Parker is a proud parent of 2 ponies---err 2 daughters...

congrats...may their stables be filled with hay....

I love how you're making fun of the looks of a woman that you would have ZERO chance with, even if she wasn't married to Ferris Bueller.

I love how you're making fun of the looks of a woman that you would have ZERO chance with, even if she wasn't married to Ferris Bueller.

If you have ever made fun of the looks of any woman then you are throwing stones in a glass house.

Holy crap - must be a bunch of super studs out here on TSW today. :nana:

Personally, I've always found SJP adorable. I know that in matter2003's case, well he's just too busy running businesses, thus adding to the area's job market, but which of you Adonis-types are just too good lookin' to hit on this?

SJP

Personally, I've always found SJP adorable. I know that in matter2003's case, well he's just too busy running businesses, thus adding to the area's job market, but which of you Adonis-types are just too good lookin' to hit on this?

SJP

I am. :)

No, sersiously I think my point is, I'm not a Rembrandt but I see paintings that don't appeal to me I might make the comment that it looks like something a preschooler would paint. I'm no Bruce Springsteen (stirring the pot) but I hear certain music and I might say it sounds like someone doing spoken verse over the sounds of someone dropping a bag of empty cans... it's simply an observation. Sarah Jessica Parker TO ME resembles Dee Snider. I'm no better than her, it's just my thought. Fair enough?

I think SJP is pretty sexy...a little scrawny, but sexy none the less...

I think Peter Griffin summed it well when he said; (approx.) "That's like choosing between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kirsten Dunst in a hot body weird face contest. It can't be done." :devil:

SJP

The best line in LA story is, IMO,; "Your breasts feel weird." "Oh yeah, that's because they're real." :lol:

BP, if you really are that 'Adonis-like', I feel incredibly sorry about your situation...

Adonis

:unsure:

Y'know for a dude who was supposed to be so hot he really isn't very well hung. Just sayin. :)

Holy crap - must be a bunch of super studs out here on TSW today. :rolleyes:

SJP

Her face is not exactly pretty, but that body is so awesome. I love that video. Thanks.