OT---Horse has twins...

Big Turk

BP, if you really are that 'Adonis-like', I feel incredibly sorry about your situation...

Adonis

:nana:

I almost editted out the "I am" part too! :doh:

Y'know for a dude who was supposed to be so hot he really isn't very well hung. Just sayin. :thumbsup:

Well I am mostly of irish decent. :oops:

Ouch... :ph34r:

I have never quite looked at her that way.... :rolleyes:

Sorry if I ruined the visual for you. I've always thought that she looked like him... facially of course.

Is this another 'overrated' thread?

Maybe have to start an "underrated" thread for SJP. The only time I see her referenced hers is as being a "horseface". Think about it, this whole thread was started, on a sports board (then moved) to declare that someone who the OP thinks is ugly, had twins...I think it was really started, just to point out that someone thinks she is ugly...I happen to think she is pretty hot, and I love her face...great eyes, great smile, great laugh...I fail to see the problem with her looks, that so many seem to see...kind of like that Twilight Zone episode, where all the pig faces are ganging up on the hottie nurse for being ugly...

An overrated thread would be more fitting for someone like Megan Fox...

Maybe have to start an "underrated" thread for SJP. The only time I see her referenced hers is as being a "horseface". Think about it, this whole thread was started, on a sports board (then moved) to declare that someone who the OP thinks is ugly, had twins...I think it was really started, just to point out that someone thinks she is ugly...I happen to think she is pretty hot, and I love her face...great eyes, great smile, great laugh...I fail to see the problem with her looks, that so many seem to see...kind of like that Twilight Zone episode, where all the pig faces are ganging up on the hottie nurse for being ugly...

She's got a great body for sure, but I have never found her face remotely attractive. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

An overrated thread would be more fitting for someone like Megan Fox...

Agreed. I said in the other thread about 95% of Hollywood girls are overrated. Take away the professional hair, makeup, wardrobe and airbrushed photos, and the vast majority are very average looking. I see better looking women than Megan Fox walking down the street in NYC every day.

I think SJP is pretty sexy...a little scrawny, but sexy none the less...

yeah I never quite get her .... sometimes ... actually most of the time I think she is butt fugly .. but then every once and a while the opposite thought stikes me ..

So here are a series of photos of Ms. Parker alongside various horses...

link

Again, I find Sarah an adorable, bubbly, attractive woman, with no equine qualities or resemblance.

:rolleyes::thumbsup: HAHA that is awesome! Amazing what can be found on the WWW huh?