Jon and Kate

Chef Jim

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I have to ask. Who the !@#$ are these two and why do people care?

You don't care, middle aged woman who read tabloids do. They probably ask why we care about football. To each is own, I guess.

Only time I've ever seen them is on American Chopper. They were building a bike for Jon. I'm sure TLC paid for the cross-promotion.

Jon seemed miserable. Did nothing but rip on his wife the whole time. It was freakin hilarious.

Feel bad for the kids though...those girls are going to rebel something fierce against their mother.

You don't care, middle aged woman who read tabloids do. They probably ask why we care about football. To each is own, I guess.

Only time I've ever seen them is on American Chopper. They were building a bike for Jon. I'm sure TLC paid for the cross-promotion.

Jon seemed miserable. Did nothing but rip on his wife the whole time. It was freakin hilarious.

Feel bad for the kids though...those girls are going to rebel something fierce against their mother.

Great, now who the !@#$ are they?

I'm sorry I have to ask. Who the !@#$ are these two and why do people care?

I saw this thread title and thought to myself, Chef actually watches that crap?!?! Thanks for restoring my faith in you. (Well, a little bit, anyway.)

Here's the deal (from my mom, who actually DOES watch that crap): J+K already had twins, went back for more, and ended up with sextuplets. So it's a "reality" show about eight anklebiters and their overworked parents ... who, by the way, make $75K/episode and have an off-camera staff to cook, clean, and help babysit.

Trouble is, Kate matches her namesake from "The Taming of the Shrew" for sheer bitchiness, and Jon has apparently retaliated by finding other companionship. Will they divorce? You'll probably have to wait for sweeps week for that episode.

As to "why do people care"? That, I can't answer -- heck, I couldn't take more than five minutes of the show before excusing myself to another room.

I saw this thread title and thought to myself, Chef actually watches that crap?!?! Thanks for restoring my faith in you. (Well, a little bit, anyway.)

Here's the deal (from my mom, who actually DOES watch that crap): J+K already had twins, went back for more, and ended up with sextuplets. So it's a "reality" show about eight anklebiters and their overworked parents ... who, by the way, make $75K/episode and have an off-camera staff to cook, clean, and help babysit.

Trouble is, Kate matches her namesake from "The Taming of the Shrew" for sheer bitchiness, and Jon has apparently retaliated by finding other companionship. Will they divorce? You'll probably have to wait for sweeps week for that episode.

As to "why do people care"? That, I can't answer -- heck, I couldn't take more than five minutes of the show before excusing myself to another room.

75k per ep! Even with 8 children, the money is piling up?? And then in there is the trouble???

I find myself asking that same exact question just about any time any kind of "celebrity" news comes up.

I'm with you there. It's just these two are on every magazine cover when I check out at the grocery store and listed under news stories in CNN. I just thought maybe one of them cured cancer or negotiated peace in the middle east.

I really doubt you had any faith in me to begin with. Funny thing is on the original title of the thread I spelled his name wrong. :thumbsup:

Caught parts flipping around the dial last season.

He was already pissed off last year. She treated him like one of the kids. Whenever he would be answering questions, she would interrupt and tell him why he was wrong. He gave up already last year and was quiet with a look of resignation.