• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Bruce Spingsteen

-95% of all women in Hollywood

-Importance of a LT relative to the rest of the O-line

-Deflowering a virgin

I said a Bruce Springsteen concert, btw......having inspired this thread, can you tell me that you have seen one?

The beach - most are hot, dirty and full of fat people who have no place wearing swimsuits (or worse - nude)

Meatloaf (the food not the artist although I could probably argue for a two-ffer here)

Luxury Cars (yes I do and have owned them so I can say from first hand knowledge)

Krispy Kreme doughnuts

(At the risk of pissing off a few but hear me out) Expensive wine (not all wine)

Meatloaf (the food not the artist although I could probably argue for a two-ffer here)

(At the risk of pissing off a few but hear me out) Expensive wine (not all wine)

You insult meatloaf and you think saying expensive wine will upset people? What are you, some kind of commie? :thumbsup:

You insult meatloaf and you think saying expensive wine will upset people? What are you, some kind of commie? :lol:

:lol: I did not say motherhood, apple pie and ....

Oh wait Baseball is overated.

BTW I am a card carrying Republican :thumbsup:

The beach - most are hot, dirty and full of fat people who have no place wearing swimsuits (or worse - nude)

Luxury Cars (yes I do and have owned them so I can say from first hand knowledge)

Krispy Kreme doughnuts

You obviously don't go to the same beaches and drink the same expensive wine that I do.

Oh, I agree on the Krispy Kreme though.