Is this the most boring Stadium Wall day in memory?

Ennjay

"Boring? That may be but it's hard to always be entertaining. Everyone here is working towards the same goal. We'd like to win and we'd like to be entertaining for our fans as well. But it doesn't always work out that way. I think that sometimes too many people are concerned with the results. What's just as important as results is the preparation. The amount of effort and commitment that you bring each day, each week, to get the desired result. I like the way our guys prepare. I like the effort and intensity. If we continue to work hard we give ourselves the best chance to be successful."

Dick Jauron after the 2nd Night Practice of Training Camp 2008

Every year this is the most boring part of the offseason. Just after the post draft talk but way to early to make predictions for the next season. So really a no mans land between post draft and training camp and considering hockey playoffs are over its even worse.

"Boring? That may be but it's hard to always be entertaining. Everyone here is working towards the same goal. We'd like to win and we'd like to be entertaining for our fans as well. But it doesn't always work out that way. I think that sometimes too many people are concerned with the results. What's just as important as results is the preparation. The amount of effort and commitment that you bring each day, each week, to get the desired result. I like the way our guys prepare. I like the effort and intensity. If we continue to work hard we give ourselves the best chance to be successful."

Dick Jauron after the 2nd Night Practice of Training Camp 2008

Oh. My. God. Did he really say that?

Is this the most boring Stadium Wall day in memory?

Seems that way to me.

Right up there with about 300 others. This time of year is always stunningly boring. It reminds you why people always tell you to get a life off of the Bills boards, and that occasionally those people are even right.