Chastity Bono To Be Chaz Bono - After Sex Change!

Steely Dan

Here's what I don't understand about transgenders...the entire argument behind the tolerance of homosexuality in our society is "I was born this way. There's nothing I can do about it. Why would you want me to be untrue to the way I was born?"

By the way, I agree wholeheartedly with the above.

And yet, when certain homosexuals decide to become transgender, aren't they being hypocrites? Aren't they trying to deny the way they were born?

Gender and sexual orientation are completely unrelated. My sister was once my brother, who was straight, married, and a father. She's now a lesbian transgendered woman. In these cases physical gender does not match "mental" (for lack of a better term). These 2 things are determined at different points during gestation - almost always they match but sometimes not. So is it a mental issue or a physical one? They can change their physical one and this is the way many decide to cope with the issue.

Gender and sexual orientation are completely unrelated. My sister was once my brother, who was straight, married, and a father. She's now a lesbian transgendered woman. In these cases physical gender does not match "mental" (for lack of a better term). These 2 things are determined at different points during gestation - almost always they match but sometimes not. So is it a mental issue or a physical one? They can change their physical one and this is the way many decide to cope with the issue.

Shame he didn't know Chaz. A real waste of donor organs.

Why are you classifying a whole group of people as hypocrites? If you had an unfortunate incident, you had an unfortunate incident. Big deal. Get over it. Yes, someone fooled you, but that does not make a whole group of people into hypocrites.

:thumbsup:

Not to start any kind of argument or debate. I can accept what you say. So, really there should be no "baseline" or norm on what is accepted in society... Everything should just be at the free will of the people in society when it comes down to stuff like this.

All I want to know is when can I marry my brother... He has great Teamster benny's! Can I get my children under the plan?

:lol::rolleyes: