Shooting at Holocaust museum

See you admit he did raise the deficit. Conservative my ass.

As far as taxes... he certainly did raise them..

TEFRA, raising the Social Security tax rate, Tax Reform Act of 1986, twice raising the gasoline tax.

He nickel and dimed us, while we all believed in the illusion of his initial massive tax cuts. Which if I remember right he also cut 1/3 out of that 1 year after passing those cuts.

Tax Reform Act of 1986 raised taxes???

:doh::lol: :lol: :lol::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How silly... :doh:

You might delve into the situation that there is this oddity - restriction of legal ownership did nothing to abate rising firearm violence. In fact, it increased.

Thoughts?

Somehow I misread your post as a yearning for simpler times.

But I think incidents of gun violence have remained relatively flat over the last 25 years...which if accounting for the rise

in population during that time is lower as a percentage.

In the case of Von Brunn, a felon with a gun, you could make a case that Reagan's Brady Bill had little impact, or prevented him from buying something more deadly....who knows?

Oh and lets not forget about his torture policies and immigration amnesty.

I think it's safe to say a lot of your posting today comes as a result of your having the Grand Master of Moronic Statements belt pulled away from you by PastaJoe today.

It's all I've got, because once you went to "Go eat paint," it was prettly clear you simply have no point to what you're writing. So keep up the good work. I'm sure PastaJoe doesn't want the belt nearly as much as you seem to.

I think it's safe to say a lot of your posting today comes as a result of your having the Grand Master of Moronic Statements belt pulled away from you by PastaJoe today.

It's all I've got, because once you went to "Go eat paint," it was prettly clear you simply have no point to what you're writing. So keep up the good work. I'm sure PastaJoe doesn't want the belt nearly as much as you seem to.

There is a dull round tip to whatever point you were trying to make. You brainwashed visions of Reagan do not change reality. I realize you have trouble understanding "smart" things, but that is ok, we accept you for who you are anyways.

Back in the stone age of 1980's, every college bar had a poster of a one-tooth hick dressed in overalls proudly proclaiming that he was now a colige studint.

Maybe connor was the poster child?

More statements by the promoter of paranoia, Rush Limbaugh, yesterday, trying a CYA to avoid blame for fanning the flames of intolerance.

"This guy (Von Brunn) is a leftist, if anything. This guy‘s beliefs—this guy‘s hate stems from influence that you find on the left, not on the right."

Take a look at Von Brunn's letter from his car. If you replace the hateful use of the word "Jew" with "liberal", without knowing the source you would think it was from conservative talking heads talking points:

“You want my weapons. This is how you‘re going to get them. Obama was created by liberals. Obama does what his liberal owners tell him to do. Liberals captured America‘s money. They control the mass media. The first amendment is abrogated.”

More statements by the promoter of paranoia, Rush Limbaugh, yesterday, trying a CYA to avoid blame for fanning the flames of intolerance.

"This guy (Von Brunn) is a leftist, if anything. This guy‘s beliefs—this guy‘s hate stems from influence that you find on the left, not on the right."

Take a look at Von Brunn's letter from his car. If you replace the hateful use of the word "Jew" with "liberal", without knowing the source you would think it was from conservative talking heads talking points:

“You want my weapons. This is how you‘re going to get them. Obama was created by liberals. Obama does what his liberal owners tell him to do. Liberals captured America‘s money. They control the mass media. The first amendment is abrogated.”

well guys,

It looks as if PastaJoe has found the "smoking gun"

time to call it a day

Only because that's what your liberal media has told you to say.

I'm sold. Makes me want to go out and shoot up a synagogue right now...