Shooting at Holocaust museum

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to point out that without Hilter, there would be no decent Holocaust museum in which to shoot.

I don't mean to be a jerk, and I know you weren't serious, but I know a lot of people who lost their entire families in the Holocaust........ :doh:

I have to say... by today's standards, Reagan was a liberal.

You're almost on to something but you're to dim to see the truth. Reagan was a relatively conservative president but he was the last one we had. Since then, every president has been increasingly liberal, including and especially dubya.

So although Reagen would not fit into today's Republican Party, it's not because Reagen would be considered a liberal, it's because the Republican Party is now a more liberal (on issues of big government) party.

You're almost on to something but you're to dim to see the truth. Reagan was a relatively conservative president but he was the last one we had. Since then, every president has been increasingly liberal, including and especially dubya.

So although Reagen would not fit into today's Republican Party, it's not because Reagen would be considered a liberal, it's because the Republican Party is now a more liberal (on issues of big government) party.

Lol, yes sure, whatever you say. Get your head out of the clouds.

What was so conservative about Reagan? Because I 100% guarantee you are absolutely wrong, whatever your answer is.

What was so conservative about Reagan? Because I 100% guarantee you are absolutely wrong, whatever your answer is.

Just out of curiosity...what was so liberal about Reagan?

Douchey, I said he was "relatively" conservative. He lowered taxes. Am I wrong on that? He shived a union. Am I wrong on that?

He spent his ass off and grew the debt too, which is why I put the "relatively" caveat on him. Still, in the interest of winning the cold war and speeding the collapse of the USSR, it might not have been the worst decision to eschew his conservative budgeting.

Douchey, I said he was "relatively" conservative. He lowered taxes. Am I wrong on that? He shived a union. Am I wrong on that?

He spent his ass off and grew the debt too, which is why I put the "relatively" caveat on him. Still, in the interest of winning the cold war and speeding the collapse of the USSR, it might not have been the worst decision to eschew his conservative budgeting.

This is 100% something. But it doesn't sound wrong.

His choice of a traditional caliber has you filled with nostalgia?

How silly... :doh:

You might delve into the situation that there is this oddity - restriction of legal ownership did nothing to abate rising firearm violence. In fact, it increased.

Thoughts?

See you admit he did raise the deficit. Conservative my ass.

As far as taxes... he certainly did raise them..

TEFRA, raising the Social Security tax rate, Tax Reform Act of 1986, twice raising the gasoline tax.

He nickel and dimed us, while we all believed in the illusion of his initial massive tax cuts. Which if I remember right he also cut 1/3 out of that 1 year after passing those cuts.

See you admit he did raise the deficit. Conservative my ass.

As far as taxes... he certainly did raise them..

TEFRA, raising the Social Security tax rate, Tax Reform Act of 1986, twice raising the gasoline tax.

He nickel and dimed us, while we all believed in the illusion of his initial massive tax cuts.

"Admit" he raised it?

Reagan's deficit spending is a hallmark of his Presidency.

My 13 month old knows that. And running a budget in a deficit is not a "liberal" or "conservative" principle

What the !@#$ is wrong with you?

"Admit" he raised it?

Reagan's deficit spending is a hallmark of his Presidency.

My 13 month old knows that. And running a budget in a deficit is not a "liberal" or "conservative" principle

What the !@#$ is wrong with you?

This is a bad day. I have now agreed with Dwight Drane 3 times and I fully support your post.