Shooting at Holocaust museum

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. I don't ever remember him being very loud about the way the past administration spent money. Damn I must have missed that.

Oh, so you do listen to Rush often.

I guess that makes you a fan...

Shooter is reported to be an 89 year old anti-government/white supremacist.

Thank you to all the right wing wackos like Rush and Palin for stirring the pot with their anti-government fear mongering speeches that are taken to heart by weak minded people like this and the anti-abortion shooter.

This belongs in the Hall of Fame of Retardia.

Oh, so you do listen to Rush often.

I guess that makes you a fan...

Ummm, negative. The guy makes me sick. Yes, freedom of speech but he's an a-hole. Big fan huh? :rolleyes:

My point was that Rush was awfully quiet during the W years, only thing wrong with America was that Democrats lived within the borders. Now it's that and really EVERYTHING else is wrong in America. Every problem is caused or will be made worse by Obama and the democrats. Maybe he needs to jump back on the drug bandwagon - might keep him calm. But then he would probably blame that addiction on Obama as well.

Ummm, negative. The guy makes me sick. Yes, freedom of speech but he's an a-hole. Big fan huh? :rolleyes:

My point was that Rush was awfully quiet during the W years, only thing wrong with America was that Democrats lived within the borders. Now it's that and really EVERYTHING else is wrong in America. Every problem is caused or will be made worse by Obama and the democrats. Maybe he needs to jump back on the drug bandwagon - might keep him calm. But then he would probably blame that addiction on Obama as well.

Thank you for just making my point :thumbsup:

How do you know what he was saying if you didn't listen to his show often?

Funny. I don't ever remember him being very loud about the way the past administration spent money. Damn I must have missed that.

It's a little-known fact that Republican deficits and Democratic deficits are actually slightly different colors of green...

Thank you to all the right wing wackos like Rush and Palin for stirring the pot with their anti-government fear mongering speeches that are taken to heart by weak minded people like this and the anti-abortion shooter.

So, it's been over an hour. Do you wish you hadn't made yourself look like a complete clown and decided against writing that crock of sh*t? Or were you actually not drunk at the time of the post, and somehow really believe what you wrote?

Thank you for just making my point :rolleyes:

How do you know what he was saying if you didn't listen to his show often?

One does not have to listen to a show to know whether the person is ranting lunatic. Sound bites can be found anywhere on the internet.

This guy predates any of your usual targets for blame, fool. This guy was probably still mad a Woodrow Wilson.

One does not have to listen to a show to know whether the person is ranting lunatic. Sound bites can be found anywhere on the internet.

I listen to rush maybe 8 times a month, and on numerous occasions has he denounced the Bush spending. However, it didn't get big play on "internet sound bites" because we weren't running $1.3 trillion deficits... more like $280 billion. You clearly lose on this, so go back to your hole.

No, not thank you Limbaugh and Palin......Thank you America for being land of the dumb and uneducated.