Golisano & Seles

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this with Tom Golisano dating Monica Seles?

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/story/9666...nnis-star-Seles?

When I heard about a May-December romance between the owner of a Buffalo sports team and a tennis star, I figured it would be Ralph Wilson, given his love for tennis. The visual here is sickening.

Like Mel Brooks once said; "It's Good To Be The King!"

Someone tell him to focus on the Sabres. After watchiung that game last night - I am sickened with them. Outside of Vaneck and Miller, (maybe to a lesser expect Roy), nobody on the Sabs see's significant ice time on those two teams....

He an older guy.

He should marry her. The tax laws say so. Marry a younger one, put in the estate entail stuff (these days... called pre-nups) and keep your cash out of the hands of the politicos who want to turn that cash, after some skimming, over to society's bums in exchange for votes.

He an older guy.

He should marry her. The tax laws say so. Marry a younger one, put in the estate entail stuff (these days... called pre-nups) and keep your cash out of the hands of the politicos who want to turn that cash, after some skimming, over to society's bums in exchange for votes.

He's thrice-divorced now, Cincy - he should 'play the field' before doing anything so impulsive. After all, getting married is something one does only 3 or 4 times in one's life. :D

He an older guy.

Maybe she has some insight on running hockey teams. Good for Tommy Boy!