Golisano & Seles

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's thrice-divorced now, Cincy - he should 'play the field' before doing anything so impulsive. After all, getting married is something one does only 3 or 4 times in one's life. :rolleyes:

True. The basic family unit has been the mother and the children of whom she has been awarded custody, for many years now, rivaled by the unwed mother piling up the checks. The rate now hovers around 40% of all U.S. births.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30725632/

I don't know what China and Daddy G. have to do with this (I was thinking more along the lines of Hey Nineteen), but it made me go listen to it on youtube...........Wow - do I love that song.

Exactly. The other line that comes to mind is the one from Scarface about power, money, and women.

The scarface line is one of the truest ones ever said in Movie history IMO

I think i remember Seles at a Sabre game in the past. Well now she has moved into the gold digger status

I think i remember Seles at a Sabre game in the past. Well now she has moved into the gold digger status

While Golisano clearly is wealthier than Seles, it's likely that Seles has all the money she'd ever need and more. Unless she's mismanaged her career earnings, she should be sitting on a couple hundred million dollars. She might genuinely have strong feelings for Golisano. As for Tommy Boy, he's a billionaire and could probably attract lots of gold diggers, particularly women who are more attractive than Seles.

Oddly enough, this might be one of those relationships that is built purely upon the two's feelings for each other.

While Golisano clearly is wealthier than Seles, it's likely that Seles has all the money she'd ever need and more. Unless she's mismanaged her career earnings, she should be sitting on a couple hundred million dollars. She might genuinely have strong feelings for Golisano. As for Tommy Boy, he's a billionaire and could probably attract lots of gold diggers, particularly women who are more attractive than Seles.

Oddly enough, this might be one of those relationships that is built purely upon the two's feelings for each other.

ok you make a good point :rolleyes:

I hope your right

amazing! those exist??

He an older guy.

He should marry her. The tax laws say so. Marry a younger one, put in the estate entail stuff (these days... called pre-nups) and keep your cash out of the hands of the politicos who want to turn that cash, after some skimming, over to society's bums in exchange for votes.

I like your thinking!!!!!

Obviously it's not Golisano money, but she had to have built up a nice little sum of cash during her playing days.

Obviously it's not Golisano money, but she had to have built up a nice little sum of cash during her playing days.

While I agree she isn't likely a gold digger, after Tom's money, I also doubt she'd be dating him if he was just any old 62-year old man.