Golisano & Seles

While I agree she isn't likely a gold digger, after Tom's money, I also doubt she'd be dating him if he was just any old 62-year old man.

Maybe she really likes hockey, payroll processing services, and attempted take overs of state governments.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what China and Daddy G. have to do with this (I was thinking more along the lines of Hey Nineteen), but it made me go listen to it on youtube...........Wow - do I love that song.

There is different takes on it... I always thought it was about a drug bust... Ya, Hey Nineteen would have more the younger-older relationship angle. But... Now Seles being 35 is just a little too strange with regards to the My Old School lyrics.

Hey, look how Greg Norman and Chris Evert got together. I think it's more a factor of the circles that these people tend to travel in. And none of us are invited to even see the circle.

While I agree she isn't likely a gold digger, after Tom's money, I also doubt she'd be dating him if he was just any old 62-year old man.