What are the best book(s) on the Bills?

Guest dog14787
Besides Levy's book. I want to get another book or two about the Bills. The one I just got by Sal M. is short and isn't very good.

Thanks,

tornado

Belicheats got the book on the Bills ;)

Anything by Chuck Palahniuk could be seen as an allusion to the Bills

Thank you Mr. Durden ;)

My suggestion is since the history of the Bills is not that great, I'd say !@#$ reading and just grab a bottle of Jack Daniels. Both will make you feel like sh-- afterwards, but Jack will at least make you feel good for a few hours

Besides Levy's book. I want to get another book or two about the Bills. The one I just got by Sal M. is short and isn't very good.

Thanks,

tornado

I enjoyed reading Jim Kelly's book when I was a teenager...

Armed and Dangerous its called I believe...

Go to Amazon.com and type in Buffalo Bills NFL Books. Then click on one book and when the page comes up scrole to the bottom of the page and several Bills books will be listed. Becareful when ordering as you need to check to see if the book is on CD or in book form. I have bought many Bills books on the used book list that were brand new. My last order was for 5 Bills books and I paid a total of $16 and that included shipping.

Three that I would Recommend are:

"Armed and Dangerious" Jim Kelly

Marv Levy "Where Else Would You Want to Be"

And the Series titled "Tales from the Buffalo Bills" There are several in this series but I like the one of Steve Tasker the best then the Joe D book.

Hope this helps,

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!! Squish the Fish, Ground the Jets and Break the pee pees off the Patsies and kick them in the dirt!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

Jeff Miller's new book (He wrote Rockin' the Rockpile) will be out this year. He worked with Marv Levy on it. As mentioned previously, Rob Thompson will be coming out with a new book. Mine will be out probably December/January time frame.

There will also be a few slapped together because of the 50th Anniversary.

Why do you need a book for that?

Hows about:

1. Don't do it. It solves exactly nothing.

2. Whatever effect you might think it will have on people...divide that by 50 and you might be in the ballpark

3. You are a giant puszy( f you filter)

4. Instead of this, spend some time at your local nursing home, and see just how precious life really is....to the non #3s of the world. Better yet, volunteer, and learn something from people who have done a better job, because they aren't dead, than you have at life. Learn from the pros...

5. If you really are that empty and that self-absorbed, go ahead and get it over with. The last thing we need is one more selfish a-hole in this country.

Look, that was easy, and I didn't need a whole book to do it.

Disclaimer: Not one of you had better lecture me about friends and suicide....not a good plan for you.