T.O.s Twitter Shocker!!

JB_55

last tweet from @terrellowens81:

"sittin here trippin about residents @ 1 DEER RUN wn't rent 2 me b/c they said they dn't want any drama n their neighborhood!! LOL!!! Wow!!"

so much for the Buffalo/T.O. love fest, huh?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily about him personally - could be they just don't want media, gawkers, etc.

You can reject an applicant for that? Isnt that some type of discrimination?

Nah. It's a quality of life issue. The same reason an appartment for seniors doesn't let the heavy metal band rent the top floor for rehearsals.

Nah. It's a quality of life issue. The same reason an appartment for seniors doesn't let the heavy metal band rent the top floor for rehearsals.

Ironically, Metallica's best fans now.

I had a real estate friend of mine do a search of rental properties, and the one in Orchard Park was an exact match. Not many rentals in that price range in WNY.

Yeah, I'm sure that it is the OP Deer Run that TO was looking at.

There's a "Deer Run" in Amherst too.
Makes sense. He probably bought it before Rich Stadium was built and Amherst was the hot new market...

The Deer Run in Amherst is part of a subdivision called Woodstream Farms which was developed starting in the mid-sixties. At the time of it's inception, it was one of the most opulent neighborhoods in the Buffalo area. I believe Paul Snyder still lives at the corner of Deer Run and Briarhill. Former Buffalo Braves player Bob Kauffman lived there. Also Paul Batt who owned the Buick Dealership, former Channel 4 News Anchor John Corbett, and lots of doctors and lawyers.

Yeah, OJ lived there from about 1970, I remember bicycling past his house as a kid. Butch Byrd lived in another nearby trophy neighborhood, Chapel Woods. Before OJ moved to Deer Run he lived in the Williamsville Towers, a semi-hi-rise condo on Main Street in Williamsville and yes, this was before "Rich" Stadium was built.

The Deer Run in Orchard Park is in a subdivision called Eagle Heights which is kinda the Woodstream Farms of it's time. Very large homes and lots of trees and winding roads, cul-de-sacs. Eagle Heights was developed I think starting in the early 80s.

The two Deer Runs are very analogous of different eras. The main difference is that the one in Amherst is (of course) flat, having been built, like most of north Amherst, on the Great Baehre Swamp, while the one in Orchard Park is built along the escarpment on Jewett Holmwood Road and has quite a rolling topography.

Why would TO want to live in a place where this is the first line in the overview:

"the perfect in-law setup" breathtaking 4 bedroom, 2-1/2 bath colonial with a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, first floor master bedroom, townhouse/condo attached.

The Deer Run in Amherst is part of a subdivision called Woodstream Farms which was developed starting in the mid-sixties. At the time of it's inception, it was one of the most opulent neighborhoods in the Buffalo area. I believe Paul Snyder still lives at the corner of Deer Run and Briarhill. Former Buffalo Braves player Bob Kauffman lived there. Also Paul Batt who owned the Buick Dealership, former Channel 4 News Anchor John Corbett, and lots of doctors and lawyers.

Yeah, OJ lived there from about 1970, I remember bicycling past his house as a kid. Butch Byrd lived in another nearby trophy neighborhood, Chapel Woods. Before OJ moved to Deer Run he lived in the Williamsville Towers, a semi-hi-rise condo on Main Street in Williamsville and yes, this was before "Rich" Stadium was built.

The Deer Run in Orchard Park is in a subdivision called Eagle Heights which is kinda the Woodstream Farms of it's time. Very large homes and lots of trees and winding roads, cul-de-sacs. Eagle Heights was developed I think starting in the early 80s.

The two Deer Runs are very analogous of different eras. The main difference is that the one in Amherst is (of course) flat, having been built, like most of north Amherst, on the Great Baehre Swamp, while the one in Orchard Park is built along the escarpment on Jewett Holmwood Road and has quite a rolling topography.

Grew up around East High School a couple blocks away. I knew Snyder lived there but I didnt know OJ did. Do you know which house? I thought our most famous resident was sadly Mr. Slepian.

Quick transition....TO gets angry that someone says he'll start drama, so he calls them out on twitter. Sounds to me like some drama!

Why would TO want to live in a place where this is the first line in the overview:

I don't know of any evidence that TO should be worried about future "in-laws"....

And what was TO's motivation to "out" (a-hem) these people who chose not to rent him their home?