losman done

Hey dean--let me correct you...the worst kind of poster is one who attacks when he has no idea if he is right or wrong. You assume I have no information..and call me clueless when in fact, you have no idea if I have as you call "inside information"-- that would make your point baseless and to some clueless.

Unfortunately, the Dean has been known to act that way on more than one occasion. Which is too bad, because when he sticks to rational conversation (as opposed to inane attacks against other posters) he can make some good points.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this helps with my "credibility"

this article was written and published 2/9/05

bills released bledsoe one week later

first link is story I wrote for the Buffalo Beast

link two is confirmation on date of Bledsoe release

http://www.buffalobeast.com/68/wideright68.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2005/02/16/bledsoe050216.html

maybe this will get people off my back

I know three people on this board (and another who hasn't posted here in a while) who I'd trust without question if they posted something about Losman's future plans.

None of them appear in this thread.

Just sayin'.

I know three people on this board (and another who hasn't posted here in a while) who I'd trust without question if they posted something about Losman's future plans.

Just sayin'.

Here I am!

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no recent calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

who really cares anyway, I don't.It's time to move on. :lol:

I don't post much, and I am sorry I posted this---

I could care less at this point...I really don't need to prove anything...I'm don't doubt someone telling you whatever you heard as well, I know my information is correct. I could tell you he is my cousin, my neighbor, my lover, whatever--as of May 27, 2009 he is done--and for that matter so am I.

Who's done "greymanbuffalo" or "Ronnierosco"?

is it really so beyond the pale that Losman has friends in Buffalo?

He IS still living here, many people have seen him out and about recently.

If he had no friends and no desire to live in WNY, why (especially given the way fans rip him apart) would he still be here? He is a single guy with millions of dollars.

A couple years ago, I worked with a girl who was dating Losman. She met him at a party at his house that he had invited a bunch of people to, and told them to bring friends. This is a small town AND JP is the type of guy that wants to meet people. It isn't hard to imagine that there are people who he has become friends with.

I actually ran into him twice in two seemingly unlikely places: at the Art Gallery on a Friday afternoon and in Delaware Park where he was walking by the lake/pond with a couple huge guys (maybe other Bills, I didn't recognize them...)

So while there is no way to know if the OP is actually correct, it is certainly well within the realm and fits with the fact that Losman is still in Buffalo as we speak and has not signed with another team.

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no recent calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was added after much questioning of my comment

I have a cannon for an arm too....exc Im old and have spinal injuries...dammmmmmmmmmmmn...

-I love the fact that JP is considering staying in the area. I think he deserves a lot of respect within the community for that. Hope he gets a great biz started.

is it really so beyond the pale that Losman has friends in Buffalo?

He IS still living here, many people have seen him out and about recently.

If he had no friends and no desire to live in WNY, why (especially given the way fans rip him apart) would he still be here? He is a single guy with millions of dollars.

A couple years ago, I worked with a girl who was dating Losman. She met him at a party at his house that he had invited a bunch of people to, and told them to bring friends. This is a small town AND JP is the type of guy that wants to meet people. It isn't hard to imagine that there are people who he has become friends with.

I actually ran into him twice in two seemingly unlikely places: at the Art Gallery on a Friday afternoon and in Delaware Park where he was walking by the lake/pond with a couple huge guys (maybe other Bills, I didn't recognize them...)

So while there is no way to know if the OP is actually correct, it is certainly well within the realm and fits with the fact that Losman is still in Buffalo as we speak and has not signed with another team.

I met him at a party not long ago--I thought he was the son of the hosts, and I almost said "what, going for the Losman look?". I have to say, he is a really nice kid, and he does like Buffalo a lot. At that time, he said he recently received an offer from a team, but turned it down. I am sure he will accept an offer in the near future, and I wouldn't be surprised if he also decides to continue living in Buffalo, as he does have a very nice girl friend from the area (also at the party). Despite his rocky stay with the Bills, I hope he does stay in Buffalo.

Just sayin'.

Me? :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was added after much questioning of my comment

Thanks for the update, Dionne Warwick! Now tell me this.... will I meet that special girl THIS year? :lol: