(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I've read this entire thread. The only saving grace is that while you guys were all building this thread on Saturday night, I was out.  And definitely not acting like "one of the guys"  :(

107417[/snapback]

Well, maybe like some of the guys, not that theres anything wrong with that....... :D

Okay, I have been out of it all weekend, but this thing has 19+ pages.  It seems to be gaining in strength, like the Horrible Person Thread.  What the hell does this thing say, in 5 sentences or less.

108146[/snapback]

read it yourself...jerk!

as my esteemed colleague said, it kinda jumps the shark after about page 9 or so...

Do your own homework, you jerk.

108150[/snapback]

Well is there somewhere I can go without having to take this abuse. I ask one simple questions and the idiots come out. WTF. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

AND You too NG. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Well is there somewhere I can go without having to take this abuse.  I ask one simple questions and the idiots come out. WTF.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

AND You too NG.    :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

108156[/snapback]

Hey, you wanted a summary. :D

I asked a ? So just give a positive answer. OK is that just way to hard.

I get it I am dealing with MEN who think they know it all. :D

104682[/snapback]

Men don't know it all. Only middle aged white guys with figures like Homer Simpson truly know it all. Just ask one anything and you'll find out.

You got that right.  It's the beauty of copyrights.

But I'll make a deal with you.  For every mention, I'll toss in $0.01 for Captain McGillicuddy's adopted son in Nigeria.

107669[/snapback]

Arrrrrgh, the Captain appreciates your concern for his land lubber of a son that he's still trying to free from captivity in Nigeria...

just fer the thoughtfulness, the Captain has this to say..."Arrrgh google mateys, google it always has been, and google it always"...and "To google of not to google, that is the question..." theres a dime for you, and a nickel for me son...

Guest Cootiehog here

I don't know who Jonathan McGillicutty is, but I'm Jaynee from Cootiehog.com - the one who made the post about the upped traffic. And I'm still getting traffic from this forum.