(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you missing a chromosome or do you just continually want attention?

104642[/snapback]

Are you really a JERK or is it just the way you want people to perceive you as :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest darthokeefe

Seriously NJSUE you have to know being on the Inet as much as you are to do a google search on currency exchange.

Yet you clutter up a bills message board with this crap. If Attention is all you want than attention is what you shall recieve.

Hes right you need to be stroked constantly get a grip.........let me guess the response from the oh so eloquient Jersey Girl ......fyou.....No thanks

GReat website. My project consists of finding the current rates vs US dollars. Then I have to calculate current vs a table in the book.

Since I love Excel. I am creating a spreadsheet in two forms.

One to show only the calculations.

Two the differences

Easy A +

Thank you GG & KzooMike

Still are just way too many LOSERS lurking on this board. GO AWAY LOSER.

IF YOU CANT TAKE IT THEN, TAKE A HIKE JACKASS.

104656[/snapback]

Sue, maybe people are being jerks to you in how they respond...but they do have a point. A simple Google search of "currency exchange", which took all of 5 seconds, brought up a number of sites that can do the job. So the question is, why do you post these types of questions when it's easy to do the job yourself and find the answers? I'm not going to lecture you, but I will say this, that education you're getting will be useless unless you also have problem solving skills to go along with it...and problem solving doesn't mean asking others for help the moment you don't know how to do something.

Hell I did it came up with too many results. Since this is not my field will never be.

Is does not hurt to ask some one who may be in the field to help.

The site Kzoomike & gg gave me is perfect. Now I am going to do the work myself.

Damit. Do you ever ask someone for help? What is the response your looking for?

Please. If your intensions where not to help me, why do you post. :w00t:

Hell I did it came up with too many results. Since this is not my field  will never be.

Is does not hurt to ask some one who may be in the field to help.

The site you & gg gave me is perfect. Now I am going to do the work myself.

Damit. Do you ever ask someone for help? What is the response your looking for?

Please. If your intensions where not to help me, why the heck did you give me help.???

104663[/snapback]

:w00t::):wub::D you are classic

Ok taterhill what is your point. :w00t:

104672[/snapback]

you fly off the handle when someone is trying to give you some friendly advice...relax for crying out loud...you make yourself look like a fool with your bitterness....I thought the same thing when I saw this post...google and yahoo are on the internet for a reason

I asked a ? So just give a positive answer. OK is that just way to hard.

I get it I am dealing with MEN who think they know it all. :w00t:

104682[/snapback]

while I agree that I know it all, a simple google search, and then trial and error would avoid this...you get the same responses every time, see a pattern? what's next a post about what's on TV tonight?