(ot)is there a site do to calculate exchange rates?

njsue

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is MEN that would never help a lady. Rather step on the ladies than offer help.

There is a better definition.

It is obvious that the real gentleman stepped up to help me. This should be a lesson to some of you negative nancies.

That is MEN that would never help a lady. Rather step on the ladies than offer help.

It is obvious that the real gentleman stepped up to help me. This should be a lesson to some of you negative nancies.

104688[/snapback]

:w00t::):wub: I would not matter if a lady, a man, or a dog with great typing skills asked the question, my thoughts would still be the same....

104688[/snapback]

Christ, GG gave you the Google search engine, and you thanked him for it. Seems to me you never even tried. Grow up. :w00t:

104688[/snapback]

Sue, what people tire of isn't that you asked a single question...but you constantly ask questions that are, frankly, easy to find the answer to if you put in any effort whatsoever. I think the problem you're encountering is that people feel you're not even making an effort. You're going to get these types of responses every time because people can't stand it when other ask for help if they perceive that the person didn't even attempt to solve the problem themselves.

And lastly, what does the fact that you’re a female have to do with anything?

Sue, what people tire of isn't that you asked a single question...but you constantly ask questions that are, frankly, easy to find the answer to if you put in any effort whatsoever.  I think the problem you're encountering is that people feel you're not even making an effort.  You're going to get these types of responses every time because people can't stand it when other ask for help if they perceive that the person didn't even attempt to solve the problem themselves.

And lastly, what does the fact that you’re a female have to do with anything?

104700[/snapback]

If it was that simple I would not have asked the ? dumbass.

Do us a favor on this board. DO NOT SHOW UP AT NEXT YEARS PRE TAILGATE PARTY. I guarantee you that I will be pouring drinks on the heads of all those who take the time to be jerks towards me. NOW THAT WOULD BE SO DAMN FUNNY.

Do us a favor on this board. DO NOT SHOW UP AT NEXT YEARS PRE TAILGATE PARTY. I guarantee you that I will be pouring drinks on the heads of all those who take the time to be jerks towards me. NOW THAT WOULD BE SO DAMN FUNNY.

104707[/snapback]

You need help. I dont mean the needy help you ask the board for- you need some counseling

Guest WhatsamattaU

Sue - We have an assistant ticket taker internship with the Bills available.

You are not required to know how to do a internet search, tell time or boil an egg.

Please apply.

If it was that simple I would not have asked the ? dumbass.

104704[/snapback]

You know Sue, you're right. At first I thought that you were simply being lazy and not looking for the answers to these questions yourself. After seeing your responses to this thread I know realize that you simply lack the ability to think rationally. It is this inability to think rationally that leads you to come here looking for help.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I do have a question for SDS though. Since Sue can't figure these things out for herself and needs help, could we set up a njsue homework board to help her out? Maybe we could work something out with her college so that people who help her often enough can get honorary degrees or college credits? If we could do this, then everybody wins! Yay!

And don't forget to make me feel like I'm making a difference andClick For Cans!