Corey McIntyre

JoeF

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/15/ex-...osure-case-por/

Excerpt:

PORT ST. LUCIE — A Buffalo Bills player and former South Fork High School star was arrested Thursday, accused of masturbating outside a local woman's house two months ago, according to officials and police records released Friday.

Comment:

Must have been excited about the TO signing?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? He was arrested two months after the alleged "incident"? And apparently ID'ed -- we don't know how long after said incident -- when a cop happened to see a "muscular man" riding his bike?

Really?

Really? He was arrested two months after the alleged "incident"?

Really?

No kidding...justice must move slow in Port St. Lucie....I would make a crack about the CSI work done to identify the perp -- but that would be totally uncalled for..

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/15/ex-...osure-case-por/

Excerpt:

PORT ST. LUCIE — A Buffalo Bills player and former South Fork High School star was arrested Thursday, accused of masturbating outside a local woman's house two months ago, according to officials and police records released Friday.

Comment:

Must have been excited about the TO signing?

ROFLMAO - Jesus. :thumbdown:

It may just be me, but ever since the Bills announced that we were going to target "character guys," we have had anything but.

you need to re-examine the quote and the definition of "FOOTBALL character guys".

most of the Super Bowl Bills were far from choir boys, but they had great football work ethic and any off-field antics were forgiven by winning.

you guys that think the Bills are trying to build a team of priests are misguided.

Football Character =/= Character

now, as far as this new situation goes....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is everyone going to get all holier than thou now and act like they've never lurked in the shadows outside a chicks home while masturbating onto a juniper tree?

hahahha

oops, guilty as charged!

Seriously, all laughs aside, this is embarrassing! He was ID'd 2 months later! Pretty thin!. These charges will probably be dropped and the arrest will do nothing but embarrass the heck out of McIntyre!

How would you feel? Then how would you feel walking into the locker room with all the guys!!!! Geeze, whether I did it or not, I think I'd retire!!!

I think the Bills should just embrace their new image as NFL's bad boys and embark on an aggressive marketing campaign!

"We're The Bills- We jerk off wherever and on whatever we want! What are you gonna do about it?!?"

I watched a show the other day about how DNA evidence was showing that people in prison for crimes are actually innocent. Some guy was just released after spending 20 years in jail. When asked why this is happening research shows that people are getting put into jail falsely due to poor human memory.

all absurdity behind this aside...he not only is a grown man but a grown professional football player! ..why in the world would he see ANY reason to rub his twig outside some woman's house?? ...he could be with any gold digger in town..unbelievable!

all absurdity behind this aside...he not only is a grown man but a grown professional football player! ..why in the world would he see ANY reason to rub his twig outside some woman's house?? ...he could be with any gold digger in town..unbelievable!

Innocent until proven guilty my friend. Way to many people on this board forget that.

I think the Bills should just embrace their new image as NFL's bad boys and embark on an aggressive marketing campaign!

"We're The Bills- We jerk off wherever and on whatever we want! What are you gonna do about it?!?"

thats my motto!

You gotta be kidding me - a 59 year-old woman identified him as the man she saw outside her window 2 months ago thru closed blinds???

"The 59-year-old woman told police she was at her home about 8:30 a.m. sitting at the computer when she heard a knock at the window. The blinds were closed or mostly closed, and when she looked out the window she saw a man masturbating."

Two months later, the cops see a muscular black guy riding a bike so they detain him and go get the woman and bring her to identify him? WTF???

Reminds me a bit of the Dee Brown incident years ago in Wellesley, MA when the Celtic was pulled from his car and made to lie face down on the pavement while 9 cops pointed loaded guns at his head. According to the police account, Brown fit the description of the man who had just robbed a bank. (Turns out Brown, who was just drafted by the Celtics, and his girlfriend were house hunting in the neighborhood, but he fit the description - he was a black guy in Wellesley.)

Hey, why not. Good guys finish last, right?! So, now that our team roster reads like a police blotter, may as well just give into it and embrace it as you say.

Is everyone going to get all holier than thou now and act like they've never lurked in the shadows outside a chicks home while masturbating onto a juniper tree?

i know like everyone here hasnt done that at least a few times. lets be honest.

This isn't news..... we do this ALL THE TIME here in Florida. It's kinda like cow-tipping in South Carolina, Car Jacking in New Jersey, selling drugs on the Claire in Cleveland, being white and rapping in Detroit, rubbing one out in the shadows on a hot, Florida night.... I don't see the problem - <_<