Phins #1 pick speaks in the third person

When asked the question:

Why are you getting a bad rap about being a prima donna?

"Everybody who knows Vontae knows that i am a great person, a great player. And Bill Parcells speaks louder than words. For him to draft me, he knows what type of person I am."

Apparently, this guy is extremely self-centered, with a gigantic ego. It's also kind of hilarious that he refers to himself in the 3rd person while answering a question about being a prima donna. :P:w00t::unsure:

When asked the question:

"Everybody who knows Vontae knows that i am a great person, a great player. And Bill Parcells speaks louder than words. For him to draft me, he knows what type of person I am."

Apparently, this guy is extremely self-centered, with a gigantic ego. It's also kind of hilarious that he refers to himself in the 3rd person while answering a question about being a prima donna. :P:w00t::unsure:

lol..yea hes is a bit but he didn't take to far or the line would look like this:

"Everybody who knows Vontae knows that Vontae is a great person, a great player. And Bill Parcells speaks louder than words. For him to draft Vontae, he knows what type of person Vontae is."

I hope so too but clearly Bill Parcells knows what he's doing.

His track record is impressive but he's not infallible. Hopefully this is one of his misses. I hope the Dolphins' draft is as bad as I think it is. But Parcells is like Belichick, he's given the benefit of the doubt.

just like his brother

I wouldn't call Vernon a bust just yet. If he shows nothing more after this year for sure though.

When asked the question:

Apparently, this guy is extremely self-centered, with a gigantic ego. It's also kind of hilarious that he refers to himself in the 3rd person while answering a question about being a prima donna. :censored::lol: :lol:

Tcali doesn't take any guff from Vontae. Everyone who knows Tcali knows that Tcali is great person...and one of God's favorites .Why because Tcali is good with God and everyone who knows Tcali knows that. And Bill Parcells speaks louder than words. I respect a man who when he speaks...speaks louder than words.

His track record is impressive but he's not infallible. Hopefully this is one of his misses. I hope the Dolphins' draft is as bad as I think it is. But Parcells is like Belichick, he's given the benefit of the doubt.

I wouldn't call Vernon a bust just yet. If he shows nothing more after this year for sure though.

I hope he's like his other sibling, the one in San Fran.