Bills Haters In The Media

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Mort, who else do you think has it out for the Bills?

For me its Rod Woodson from NFL Network. I can't remember him ever praising anything the Bills have done (at least not recently)

For some reason most of the former player/former coach commentators on NFL Network Suck at their jobs

Casserlly, Gruden & Mooch do stellar jobs...while the players care nothing but popularity

To sum up what Jamie Dukes...Marshall Faulk...Rod Woodson... all have in common when commentating...

"If you haven’t won or been to a Super Bowl in the last five years...then your team sucks!"

Ain't that the truth...He annoys the hell out of me...still pissed about a dumb game 19 years ago.... :wallbash:

Ahh, it's fair. It was a historic can of whoopass. I still smile when I think about it, and I wasn't even playing, I was sitting in front of a TV in Lockport NY. I can't imagine what it must have been like to be on the other end of that....

Schlereth drinks the haterade once in a while. He did a segment on the Bills yesterday claiming they had the worst off season of any NFL team...TO will destroy Trent, Peters trade was dumb...Dilfer disagreed and liked our offseason FWIW.

Mark Schlereth and Jamie Dukes have REALLY been hating since the JP Trade...Could be because they are both ex-linemen...Also, Schlereth HATES...And I mean HATES TO...He hates everything TO stands for...

BTW...Dilfer responded to Schlereth's hate yesterday by saying Peters was good, but overrated... :wallbash:

Colin Cowherd, but then again Colin hates on every team in sports that doesn't come from a high profile glamour city. Oh yeah and he's always trying to do sports analogy related to life. I think he's right some of the time but most of the time he just sounds like a idiot with a high voice.

Schlereth drinks the haterade once in a while. He did a segment on the Bills yesterday claiming they had the worst off season of any NFL team...TO will destroy Trent, Peters trade was dumb...Dilfer disagreed and liked our offseason FWIW.

I watched this last night, says peters was awesome and bills shuldn'thave traded him. also says losing dockery will hurt. guy must not watch video. He also said or draft was the worst in the nfl, mostly because we didn't get a left tackle.

I also hate that all of these guys rave about the patsies picks. They have very few starters/contributors from their last two -three years of drafting. They have Mayo, but not much else. They are good at signing vets and placing them in spots that make them very productive. But they are not very good at drafting.

When things are going well and the team performs, we get praised, when things are going badly we will get no love. You have to develop thick skin and not worry. If we turn it around in the next year, people will heap praise. The criticism is painful, but right now, true. Frankly, who cares what they say.

Halfwits shouldn't count. The guy can barely form a sentence.

I'm a bills fan 30 years plus, but lets face it, they stink. And until they actually win something, no media guy is going to pay any attention to them. that is the way it works. you play like crap, the media ignores you.. besides the fact that WNY is the last place the media guys want to jet up to do an interview in November... ah .... no... Miami, yes, DC , yes,... NYC ,, yes.... buffalo? ... ah... no...

Colin Cowherd, but then again Colin hates on every team in sports that doesn't come from a high profile glamour city. Oh yeah and he's always trying to do sports analogy related to life. I think he's right some of the time but most of the time he just sounds like a idiot with a high voice.

I guess I just tune in most of the time then...I think Cowherd may be the worst sports radio personality, ever, and that is saying something... he represents everything I hate about ESPN over the last five years or so...

Thank you.

exactly. the one guy who always has faith in the bills is Merrill Hodge. I love the guy because he knows the game so much better than most ESPN announcers. I just do not understand why every year he has us pegged for a WC spot. he's got to know we suck, right? We aren't getting better til we get a real GM to run this ship...