SS

Donte Whitner

Bryan Scott

John Wendling

FS

Jairus Byrd

Drayton Florence

George Wilson

Could you imagine how good they would be if we had a good pass rush?

They could be downright scary. But think of it like this: we are getting a 2 time pro bowl DE back after playing only 5 games; a 3rd round pick who did not but had a full year in a NFL weight program; and the best pass rusher in the draft.

Those are some nice pieces to add to your pass rush. :rolleyes:

How does Dustin Fox get on this team!!

The most best secondary in the NFL.

Corner

Leodis McKelvin

Terrance McGee

Nickel

Ashton Youboty

Reggie Corner

Dustin Fox

SS

Donte Whitner

Bryan Scott

John Wendling

FS

Jairus Byrd

Drayton Florence

George Wilson

Not to nit pick but isn't Florence the Nickle Back?

As I understand what has been said about the Bills defense, corners and safeties are pretty much interchangeable.I took the liberty of showing Florence as a backup FS as I like what I saw early on from Youboty last and already took the heat for suggesting we try him at FS , even though I feel he plays bigger than his size.

As I understand what has been said about the Bills defense, corners and safeties are pretty much interchangeable.I took the liberty of showing Florence as a backup FS as I like what I saw early on from Youboty last and already took the heat for suggesting we try him at FS , even though I feel he plays bigger than his size.

You're the second one to do this, I'm not sure where this is coming from. Maybe just alotta love for Youboty. But Drayton Florence is and has always been a cornerback.

Everyone is pretty quick to count out Ko Simpson. If he is healthy, he is not going to just go away. The kid has talent, if his head has been reconditioned, he will compete for that starting free safety job.

The best secondary in the NFL.

Corner

Leodis McKelvin

Terrance McGee

Nickel

Ashton Youboty

Reggie Corner

Dustin Fox

SS

Donte Whitner

Bryan Scott

John Wendling

FS

Jairus Byrd

Drayton Florence

George Wilson

The best in the NFL? Really??

Only two guys on that list have any significant regular starting experience on this team--and one of them is a guy who half the people here think is a "bust".

The rest of the guys on the list are either draftees/rookies, second year guys, injury prone guys, or NFL journeymen.

The best in the NFL? Really??

Only two guys on that list have any significant regular starting experience on this team--and one of them is a guy who half the people here think is a "bust".

The rest of the guys on the list are either draftees/rookies, second year guys, injury prone guys, or NFL journeymen.

a good passrush will make an ornery secondary look awesome

I am missing what is so great about these guys.

McKelvin? He showed flashes last season, but this year it is crucial for him to step up. His value as a return man might be diminished with the rule changes. For a #11, a standout corner would be nice, no?

Whitner? He seems to be a little better than average.

Magee? Not bad.

Byrd? Rookie.....who knows?

So, we have a #8, a #11, an early second rounder and a 4th starting in the secondary with a 3rd, a 4th, and a not so cheap free agent in reserve.

I would say that this illustrates a ton of resources and to date, minimal production. Oh...... all except Magee were brought in from the disaster that was/is the Levy/Jauron Era.

Jauron needs to go = plain and simple truth.

They could be downright scary. But think of it like this: we are getting a 2 time pro bowl DE back after playing only 5 games; a 3rd round pick who did not but had a full year in a NFL weight program; and the best pass rusher in the draft.

Those are some nice pieces to add to your pass rush. <_<

He had one sack in those five games, and he's turning 32. Ellis did absolutely zero, regardless of when he was taken. And Aaron Maybin has never played a game of football over 234 lbs. Maybe you should settle down a little...

Those are some nice pieces to add to your pass rush. <_<

Making sign of the cross on chest for Ellison. :lol:

Everyone is pretty quick to count out Ko Simpson. If he is healthy, he is not going to just go away. The kid has talent, if his head has been reconditioned, he will compete for that starting free safety job.

In his first year a lot of the talking heads were calling him the steal of the draft. Last year he was coming off an injury that generally takes two years to fully heal. I think those ripping on Ko might be eating crow at the end of next season. JMO

He had one sack in those five games, and he's turning 32. Ellis did absolutely zero, regardless of when he was taken. And Aaron Maybin has never played a game of football over 234 lbs. Maybe you should settle down a little...

Maybe you should dream a little. <_<

McKelvin? He showed flashes last season, but this year it is crucial for him to step up. His value as a return man might be diminished with the rule changes. For a #11, a standout corner would be nice, no?

Magee? Not bad.

So, we have a #8, a #11, an early second rounder and a 4th starting in the secondary with a 3rd, a 4th, and a not so cheap free agent in reserve.

I would say that this illustrates a ton of resources and to date, minimal production. Oh...... all except Magee were brought in from the disaster that was/is the Levy/Jauron Era.

No more cheerios for breakfast Bill, you need something that people can't pee in

Magee? Not bad.

You win the worst post of the day award!

McGee, McGee, McGee......holy sh--, it's Terrence Mcgee

Leodis McKelvin DID step up....in his rookie year.

Magee? Not bad.

Come on Bill, take a look at some of the previous drafts and see how many defensive backs taken in rounds 1 and 2 have become busts. We've done a pretty good job of drafting defensive backs and if our biggest miss over the last few years is Ko Simpson, who was taken in the 4th, we're doing fine.