Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

Van Helsing had Kate Beckinsale in a corset.

Ahhhhh, Kate...if there's a more perfect woman, I don't know who it is.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, never seen Pick of Destiny. It ios the funniest movie I've ever seen. And you deserve to be kicked in the balls for saying Tropic Thunder wasn't funny.

What the !@#$? Where did I say that? What the hell are you reading? NEVER go full retard, Salmon.

And I don;t watch movies just cause they have someone hot in them. Some movies I love (Underworld, Underworld Rise of the Lycans, Sucker Punch) DO have hot women in them which is a bonus. But I don't watch movies just for some @$$.

No, but given a choice between a bad movie, and an equally bad movie with Kate Beckinsale in a corset...I gotta go with Kate.

Umm..Megan Fox? Win.

She was the flavor of the month for a while...but Kate has stood the test of time.

Wow, serious thread bump here.

No kidding. As I started reading the thread I thought to myself self this looks familiar. Then I realized :w00t: I started this thread over 3 years ago!

I have to add one to the list. This past weekend my wife rented The Vow from the Redbox. I realize it's based on a true story but it was just awful! :thumbdown: Though I still :wub: Rachel McAdams.

This past weekend my wife rented The Vow from the Redbox. I realize it's based on a true story but it was just awful! :thumbdown: Though I still :wub: Rachel McAdams.

I saw the couple on the Dr. Phil show...pretty amazing story.

No kidding. As I started reading the thread I thought to myself self this looks familiar. Then I realized :w00t: I started this thread over 3 years ago!

I have to add one to the list. This past weekend my wife rented The Vow from the Redbox. I realize it's based on a true story but it was just awful! :thumbdown: Though I still :wub: Rachel McAdams.

The Notebook was a great movie. The Vow...Oh God...Oh GOD!!!!

That reminds me. A lot of people say Troll 2 is "so bad, it's good". But I just think it's plain bad. Just stupid, annoying and bad. The Marine and Battlefield Earth...Now THOSE are some so bad it's good movies!

I saw the couple on the Dr. Phil show...pretty amazing story.

aj I don't disagree with you but the movie was terrible. It probably didn't do the true life story any justice.

Van Helsing had Kate Beckinsale in a corset.

Van Helsing >>> LxG.

The ONLY response that stupid a statement reserves is that you, Salmon, should never go full retard.

I liked "Van Helsing" more than "LXG". "LXG" had a good idea, but the payoff was not there.

Also Kate Beckinsale in a corset.....you don't need to say anymore after that.

I scoff at that.

Scoff all you want Selmon, but Kate Beckinsale is a gorgeous woman.

Don't believe me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x18v1JTXlbU

Edited by Mark Vader

I liked "Van Helsing" more than "LXG". "LXG" had a good idea, but the payoff was not there.

Also Kate Beckinsale in a corset.....you don't need to say anymore after that.

Scoff all you want Selmon, but Kate Beckinsale is a gorgeous woman.

Don't believe me?

youtube.com/watch?v=x18v1JTXlbU

I never said she wasn;t gorgeous. I just like Fox more. But if you like Beckinsale more that's fine with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tEDp8M3gSQk <-- YouTube 2 min trailer. How do you embed videos?

Rabbit Test (1978) directed by Joan Rivers is actually, I believe, the worst movie to ever be broadly released in the US.

I saw this in the theater.

I can't articulate my criticism better than this comment from IMDB:

Absolutely one of the worst movies of all time.

Low production values, terrible story idea, bad script, lackluster acting... and I can't even come up with an adjective suitably descriptive for how poor Joan River's directing is. I know that there's a special place in Hell for the people who financed this film; prolly right below the level reserved for child-raping genocidal maniacs.

This movie is a trainwreck.

(Terrible) x (infinity) = Rabbit Test.

Avoid this at all costs.

It's so bad, it isn't even funny how bad it is.

Agreed... people love that movie.

Not sure why myself, but that's me being difficult. :P

Everyone I know seems to hate Donnie Darko - they thinks it's too complicated. So I'm basing it off that. I seem to like movies that everyone else thinks is too complicated or too esoteric: Donnie Darko, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Inception, David Lynch flicks.

Everyone I know seems to hate Donnie Darko - they thinks it's too complicated. So I'm basing it off that. I seem to like movies that everyone else thinks is too complicated or too esoteric: Donnie Darko, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Inception, David Lynch flicks.

No shame in that.

I think Donnie Darko is OK, but it took me a while to finally watch it, hard to get past the weak title. Edited by Rico

Which Jackal? The original (which I've never seen, but understand was decent), or the Potiers/Gere/Willis remake (which I wouldn't consider "unwatchable" if only because Jack Black gets blown apart by an armor piercing cannon)?

I've fallen asleep, at a movie theatre, on two movies...ever: The Mummy Returns and The Jackal (Bruce Willis/Richard Gere version). I actually asked for my money back and was successful after having spirited words with the manager. The guy was a jerk and I probably was too. 15 years later and I still tell people not to go to that movie theatre in Laurel, MD in the plaza with the Ruby Tuesdays. I don't even know the place is still there.

I've fallen asleep, at a movie theatre, on two movies...ever: The Mummy Returns and The Jackal (Bruce Willis/Richard Gere version). I actually asked for my money back and was successful after having spirited words with the manager. The guy was a jerk and I probably was too. 15 years later and I still tell people not to go to that movie theatre in Laurel, MD in the plaza with the Ruby Tuesdays. I don't even know the place is still there.

They actually gave you your money back? I was in a theater once that had to clear out for a fire and even then it was a hassle getting the money back.

They actually gave you your money back? I was in a theater once that had to clear out for a fire and even then it was a hassle getting the money back.

I was at a theater where the film got stuck and burned up, about 2/3's of the way through. Can't remember what movie though, but they did give us free passes to see another movie.