2. 2. Chris Kelsay

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Ko Simpson

• Yes
    • No

Hardy of course

Kelsay yes, if he isn't traded

Simpson no, but he may also be traded...for a project O lineman or DT or something similar. Otherwise he...is...gone.

Edit: although...most of us had Youboty's walking papers prepared last year at this time too...maybe Simpson gets a fire lit under his rear like Youboty did

Keeping 6 WRs, 1 season is often not enough time for a wr to adjust. Still I think Steve Johnson is a lock and Hardy has to proof himself during camp. Realisticly I see us going into the season carrying these guys:

1. Lee Evans

1. Terrell Owens

3. Josh Reed

4. Steve Johnson

5. James Hardy

6. Roscoe Parrish

Cut:

88 Huggins, Felton

17 Jenkins, Justin

18 Hawthorne, C.J.

88 Jefferson, Mike

I know the Bills are high on Kelsay, but what does he bring to the team that Denney doesn't? I just don't see the need for him anymore. You've got Maybin and Ellis to develop and see if they can be a starter, and if they can't, you can have Denney waiting in the wings to fill the gap. Why have both Kelsay AND Denney, especially with Kelsay's contract? That money could be used elsewhere. It is a waste.

Keeping 6 WRs, 1 season is often not enough time for a wr to adjust. Still I think Steve Johnson is a lock and Hardy has to proof himself during camp. Realisticly I see us going into the season carrying these guys:

1. Lee Evans

1. Terrell Owens

3. Josh Reed

4. Steve Johnson

5. James Hardy

6. Roscoe Parrish

Cut:

88 Huggins, Felton

17 Jenkins, Justin

18 Hawthorne, C.J.

88 Jefferson, Mike

Personally, I hope this is how our WR corps turns out. Unfortunately, I feel like the Bills always keep a WR who excels on coverage teams. None of these guys do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if someone from that list doesn't make the team.

Personally, I hope this is how our WR corps turns out. Unfortunately, I feel like the Bills always keep a WR who excels on coverage teams. None of these guys do that. So I wouldn't be surprised if someone from that list doesn't make the team.

I thought the same thing..I was trying to figure out if the Bills would keep Parrish for his punt return skills or Jenkins for his gunner abilities...I eventualy kept Parrish due to the fact that he has the ability to score points and put the offense in a better position to score..Jenkins just helps keep the other team from scoring ...I figured Bobby April might be able to find someone to fill Jenkins shoes a lot easier than Parrish's...I had this same dilemma with LB's Corto and Costanzo...does Buffalo keep them for ST or go more with the newer LB's they brought on in FA and draft?

this is how I saw the team as of right now:

QB(3) - Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Gibran Hamdan

RB(3) - Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Dominic Rhodes, Xavier Omon (till game 4 then cut)

FB(1) - Corey McIntyre

TE(3) - Derek Fine, Shawn Nelson, Derek Schouman

WR(6) - Lee Evans, Terrell Owens, Josh Reed, Steve Johnson, James Hardy, Roscoe Parrish

OG(3) - Eric Wood, Adam Levitre, Kirk Cambers, (Seth McKinney)

OT(3) - Langston Walker, Brad Butler, Demetrius Bell, (Kirk Chambers), (Adam Levitre)

OC(2) - Geoff Hangartner, Seth McKinney, (Eric Wood)

DE(5) - Aaron Schobel, Aaron Maybin, Chris Kelsay, Ryan Denney, Chris Ellis, (Spencer Johnson)

DT(4) - Marcus Stroud, Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson, John McCargo

OLB(6) - Kawika Mitchell, Nic Harris, Pat Thomas, Alvin Bowen, Jon Corto, Blake Costanzo

MLB(2) - Paul Pozluszny, John DiGiorgio

CB(4) - Terrence McGee, Leodis McKelvin, Ashton Youboty, Reggie Corner, (Jairus Byrd)

SS(3) - Donte Whitner, Bryan Scott, Dreyton Florence

FS(2) - Jairus Byrd, Ko Simpson, (Donte Whitner)

K/PK(1) - Rian Lindell

P(1) - Brian Moorman

LS(1) - Ryan Neill

PR - Roscoe Parrish, Jairus Byrd, Fred Jackson, Leodis McKelvin

KR - Leodis McKelvin, Terrence McGee, Fred Jackson, Jairus Byrd

1. Lee Evans

1. Terrell Owens

3. Josh Reed

4. Steve Johnson

5. James Hardy

6. Roscoe Parrish

Cut:

88 Huggins, Felton

17 Jenkins, Justin

18 Hawthorne, C.J.

88 Jefferson, Mike

Justin Jenkins was given a new contract in the offseason. (When I checked just now there was no signing bonus so maybe it doesn't matter.) I think Jenkins is the reason they want to move Parrish. They want to keep him and feel Parrish can fetch a decent draft pick. They have guys that they already had on the roster and that they've added in the draft that can be PR's. If Buffalo doesn't trade Parrish before the end of TC then you're list is probably right but I think he's gone before the start of the regular season.

LOL! Cut James Hardy!

Right now three people think they will. :rolleyes: I wish I knew who they were so I cold bet them something. :lol:

I know the Bills are high on Kelsay, but what does he bring to the team that Denney doesn't? I just don't see the need for him anymore. You've got Maybin and Ellis to develop and see if they can be a starter, and if they can't, you can have Denney waiting in the wings to fill the gap. Why have both Kelsay AND Denney, especially with Kelsay's contract? That money could be used elsewhere. It is a waste.

Answer; Less.

Kelsay -2008 - 47 tackles - 2 sacks - 1 FF - 0 Ints. - 16 games

Denney - 2008 - 58 tackles - 4 sacks - 1 FF - 0 Ints. - 16 games.