Greatest Center Quote Ever

Sanners

“It’s all about flipping the switch when you go out on the field,” said Wood. “You can do things on the football field that are severely illegal on the streets. I just kind of flip that switch and try to take it to people on the field. I’m a finisher. The fun part is knocking people down and punishing the guy you’re going against. That’s the joy of football to me.”

“It’s all about flipping the switch when you go out on the field,” said Wood. “You can do things on the football field that are severely illegal on the streets. I just kind of flip that switch and try to take it to people on the field. I’m a finisher. The fun part is knocking people down and punishing the guy you’re going against. That’s the joy of football to me.”

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

And the Bills drafted this guy? I'm in heaven.

Clone him 4 times, and your line is set!!....great job Russ!...bring back the days of Conrad "Dirt" Dobler....love it!

309 pounds of mean and nasty

I keep thinking Wolford, Ritcher and Hull... We need more guys like Wood :thumbsup:

please tell me we're not getting a hard-on over some guy because he is a big talker. doesn't anybody remember whitner running his mouth last year? you can shake a tree at any d1 school and out drops 20 guys who are just as good at talking schidt. just get it done on the field, kid.

And the Bills drafted this guy? I'm in heaven.

Clone him 4 times, and your line is set!!....great job Russ!...bring back the days of Conrad "Dirt" Dobler....love it!

:thumbsup::rolleyes:

Dobler won't miss a Bills game now until this kid retires!! :lol:

Amen ... maybe the Bills get instantly tougher in the trenches. Butler has shown talent, Hangartner is a definate upgrade over Preston. We'll just have to see how well Chambers / Bell play at the edge. Let's hope the Bills stuck gold twice and Bell plays up to the potential he supposedly has. If he does we may for the first time in many, many years have an offensive line that is good.