Naked Wizard Tasered at Concert

Kingfish

Fat, stupid, lazy cops.

Sure the naked guy was a wanker, but it seems to me that the use of Tasers by police is getting a bit out of hand up there, eh?

Better yet, they should have just walked away after the guy refused to be arrested. We can't allow our cops to start forcing us to follow laws!

How long do the police have to be polite and nice before they can forcibly arrest someone? Seems like 5 minutes of asking the guy to put his clothes on and then nicely asking him to put his hands behind his back would be sufficient.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better yet, they should have just walked away after the guy refused to be arrested. We can't allow our cops to start forcing us to follow laws!

How long do the police have to be polite and nice before they can forcibly arrest someone? Seems like 5 minutes of asking the guy to put his clothes on and then nicely asking him to put his hands behind his back would be sufficient.

then they should have forcibly arrested him, there were 3 of them. you saying that they had no choice but to taser him? 3 large men, all bigger than the naked wizard in question, had to taser the naked wizard because they couldnt manage to get his hands behind his back. after they allowed him to make a spectacle of the entire thing and push it past where it needed to be. the naked wizard is an ass, sure. tell him to get his clothes on and if he doesnt, gone!

you said "We can't allow our cops to start forcing us to follow laws!"

i say "they should have enforced them before they got embarrassed and felt the need to taser the naked wizard"

then they should have forcibly arrested him, there were 3 of them. you saying that they had no choice but to taser him? 3 large men, all bigger than the naked wizard in question, had to taser the naked wizard because they couldnt manage to get his hands behind his back. after they allowed him to make a spectacle of the entire thing and push it past where it needed to be. the naked wizard is an ass, sure. tell him to get his clothes on and if he doesnt, gone!

you said "We can't allow our cops to start forcing us to follow laws!"

i say "they should have enforced them before they got embarrassed and felt the need to taser the naked wizard"

They did forcibly arrest him by tasering him. Taser is a technique used to subdue people resisting arrest and it seemed to have worked here as well as these ten videos here.

They should have tasered him right in the pebbles (literally). As for not being able to cuff him, there is nothing to grab on to on a naked man (especially in his case). I've seen a couple of incidents on COPS where the guys were sweaty and naked and it took 4 cops to bring the guys under control.

Actually she wasn't yelling at the cops, she was yelling at the naked dude.

"For the love of god the whole world is watching and your dick is smaller than my clit!"

Once again, the liberal media deceives.

That's not a wizard - it's a witch, and her clit's enlarged from roid rage.

Friggin' Gen Lollapalooza.

The guy was dressed up like an EFFING WIZARD. Obviously drugs had something to do with this. Having been under the influence of all sorts of festival goodies myself, I can see this guy feeling 10 feet tall and bulletproof. This may have had something to do with the ineffectiveness of it all.

AFAIC, he got what he deserved.

I agree with whoever said trying to cuff a naked guy is hard. i think prolly more mentally , as who wants to be all up close with a fat naked guy with a small woohoo staring you in the face? I know if i was the cop prolly do the same thing.

As for the knee to the ribs, my thought was it was an accident. Looked like the guy lost his balance a bit, and not being the most slender of folks gravity took over and kept his ass moving forward. Now, like above, i would rather have my pant covered knee hitting the fat naked guy than my bare hands(i do not believe he was the one who put the gloves on).

Man, was i really that stupid when i was 20???