Glen Dorsey Available?

Sherman

I would prefer Henderson. The trade cost would be less, plus he has a great relationship with Stroud. Those two hogs could dominate the line for the Bills for several years. That said, I would love to see Dorsey in a Bills uniform.

If Dorsey were in this draft he would be a top 5 lock... just like last year. If the Chiefs bite on 28 or 42 why not we need help on the lines. At 11 I think we need to adress DE or OT

True, based on college and potential, Dorsey would again be a top-5 pick. Based on his first season in the NFL, he's not even worth a 2nd. That isn't to say that he won't develop, just that there was nothing in his performance to suggest he'd would develop.

No way the Chiefs give up Dorsey for less then a one. Henderson could be had for maybe a 4th and throw in Denney to walk the paper work to them.

I'd rather they threw in Kelsay to walk the paper work to them. Denney at least seems to not get completely misdirected on most of the plays he's involved in.

True, based on college and potential, Dorsey would again be a top-5 pick. Based on his first season in the NFL, he's not even worth a 2nd. That isn't to say that he won't develop, just that there was nothing in his performance to suggest he'd would develop.

Agreed. He did not look good last year.