Give me your two somewhat surprise predictions

Estro

I'll start it off:

1) Brian Orakpo is not selected in the Top 10 and the Bills pass on him at #11.

2) Alphonso Smith is drafted in the 1st round (I think this maybe the guy the Patriots like, more so than Darius Butler)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. 90% of posters will complain about the number 11 pick. The other 10% will love it and question the fanhood the other 90%.

2. 80% of posters will complain about the number 28 pick. The other 20% will love it and question the fanhood of the other 80%.

1. 90% of posters will complain about the number 11 pick. The other 10% will love it and question the fanhood the other 90%.

2. 80% of posters will complain about the number 28 pick. The other 20% will love it and question the fanhood of the other 80%.

The question asks what will be a surprise this weekend, not what is certain.

1. Derrius Heyward-Bey gets taken in the top 10 (by Oakland).

2. Either James Laurinaitis or Rey Maualuga falls out of the first round.

Wow Bandit you grabbed the exact two I was going to say. Michael Lombardi says no way does Al Davis takes Crabtree without a forty time, and that either Heyward-Bey ar Maclin gets picked by the Raiders at 7. Also I dont see both "throwback" MLB going in the first round as both are considered two down players that come off the field in passing situations.

Going way out on a limb here

1 Sanchez gets drafed ahead of Stafford(Lions take Curry- Seahawks take Sanchez)

2 All three QBs are off the board by the tenth pick( Via trade ups by either the Jets, Redskins or Broncos)

I don't know if they're surprises, but here are a few predictions:

1) Unless the Bills want to draft Eben Britton at 11, they won't use that pick on an OT. Four OTs will go in the top 10.

2) Tyson Jackson will go no later than #9 to Green Bay

3) The Bills will select an interior OL higher than an OT.

4) The Bills will not select a TE before R3, at least (I *always miss* on the TE prediction; I hope that's true again this year).

5) This isn't so much a prediction, as it requires a few things to go wrong for the Bills, but if the chips fall right (wrong?) the Bills will strongly consider taking a WR at 28. Don't be stunned to hear a name such as Brian Robiskie called at this pick if they aren't happy with their choices along the lines or at LB.

I don't know if they're surprises, but here are a few predictions:

1) Unless the Bills want to draft Eben Britton at 11, they won't use that pick on an OT. Four OTs will go in the top 10.

2) Tyson Jackson will go no later than #9 to Green Bay

3) The Bills will select an interior OL higher than an OT.

4) The Bills will not select a TE before R3, at least (I *always miss* on the TE prediction; I hope that's true again this year).

5) This isn't so much a prediction, as it requires a few things to go wrong for the Bills, but if the chips fall right (wrong?) the Bills will strongly consider taking a WR at 28. Don't be stunned to hear a name such as Brian Robiskie called at this pick if they aren't happy with their choices along the lines or at LB.

I like Robiskie, however I doubt the Bills will draft a WR because I think they percieve that as a strength- I dont, but they do.

Technical difficulties at ESPN result in the feed from Mort's camera broadcasting a comprimising moment between Mort, Tom Donahoe, a riding crop, and a orange ball, and a small furry mammal

The secret behind Mel Kiper's hair is finally revealed. It is a landing platform for an alien spaceship. Kiper is himself an alien, sent to hype fellow aliens in the NFL draft so that they get tons of money and thus prepare the invasion.

John Madden proposes to Brett Favre and asks him to move to Massachusettes and live in Barney Franks basement.

Tom Brady is heartbroken

The Conficker virus infects the FOX Sports robot. The bloody aftermath leaves millions dead. Cletus is only stopped by MSNBC sports prototype Olberbot, which bores Cletus to deactivate

Bill Parcells eats Wayne Huizenga