Astro's Mock

Astrobot

The Buffalo Bills hold nine picks, too many to pay all those salaries. They will attempt (and fail) to trade up for one of the Top 3 OT's. Then they will try to move up from 28 in RD1 for Pettigrew.

11th---Everette Brown DE

28th--Brandon Pettigrew TE (may sacrifice a pick to get him earlier)

42nd--Mack OC/OG or Eric Wood OG/OC

75th---Andy Levitre OG

110th---(used to move up for Pettigrew)

121st---Jonathan Casillas OLB

147th--Scott McKillop ILB

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

220th--Brannan Southerland FB or Drew Willey QB

The Buffalo Bills hold nine picks, too many to pay all those salaries. They will attempt (and fail) to trade up for one of the Top 3 OT's. Then they will try to move up from 28 in RD1 for Pettigrew.

11th---Everette Brown DE

75th---Andy Levitre OG

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

I'd be very happy with this Astro!

Really?

I knew rookie salaries were becoming an issue, but I thought that was for the top 15 picks. Are we really financially unable to provide for 7 non-round 1 picks? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to rookie salaries.

Really?

I knew rookie salaries were becoming an issue, but I thought that was for the top 15 picks. Are we really financially unable to provide for 7 non-round 1 picks? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to rookie salaries.

No, it wouldn't be an issue. The #1 overall pick would cost more than our entire draft.

11th---Everette Brown DE

75th---Andy Levitre OG

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

Astro-If those top 4 picks come to fruition, I'd be doing in cartwheels in the street. We can only hope.

No, it wouldn't be an issue. The #1 overall pick would cost more than our entire draft.

You are correct. The reason that draft picks have become so valued during the salary cap era is that drafted players cost you so little. Only the top 50 contracts are used when determing a teams salary cap number. Most of the players drafted will not count anything against the cap.

11th---Everette Brown DE

75th---Andy Levitre OG

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

My oldest son wrestled Scott Mc Killop in high school ,he lost 2-1.

That would be a great one Astro. If we get Levitre at 75, I will be one happy s.o.b.

Btw, thanks a lot for all the work you have done with the draft for so long. People really do appreciate it.

Group Hug.

:oops:

Do what you love, Love what you do, and you'll never work a day in your life.

I think he can be DiGiorgio's nightmare in training camp! :oops:

I want Ellison out of the starting line-up bad. He was nowhere to be found. Worst OLB we have had in yrs. as a starter. I would like Brown 1a and Matthews 1b . just to get Ellison out of there, if he stays in there we are done.

11th---Everette Brown DE

75th---Andy Levitre OG

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

Absolutely love it.

You are correct. The reason that draft picks have become so valued during the salary cap era is that drafted players cost you so little. Only the top 50 contracts are used when determing a teams salary cap number. Most of the players drafted will not count anything against the cap.

In addition, I believe the allotment for rookie salaries is partly based on how many picks a team has and where those picks are.

Regardless, great work Astrobot. Thanks greatly.

As a question, did you do this last year and if so, how did your projections turn out?

11th---Everette Brown DE

75th---Andy Levitre OG

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

I would be okay with this. Two things though. Where do you think we'd need to trade up to in order to get pettigrew? Also, what is your solution at OT if this happens?

11th---Everette Brown DE

75th---Andy Levitre OG

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

that would be sweet

Dont know if it is the most accurate, but certainly my favorite mock. Brown may be best DE in draft if he puts on 10 pounds...which most DE and DT do when they get out of college.

If they get double digit sacks in college-they can do it in the NFL. If they dont get double digit sacks in college-they wont do it in the NFL.

Check out the stats of these guys at www.footballsfuture.com

decent site