Astro's Mock

Astrobot

The Buffalo Bills hold nine picks, too many to pay all those salaries. They will attempt (and fail) to trade up for one of the Top 3 OT's. Then they will try to move up from 28 in RD1 for Pettigrew.

11th---Everette Brown DE

28th--Brandon Pettigrew TE (may sacrifice a pick to get him earlier)

42nd--Mack OC/OG or Eric Wood OG/OC

75th---Andy Levitre OG

110th---(used to move up for Pettigrew)

121st---Jonathan Casillas OLB

147th--Scott McKillop ILB

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

220th--Brannan Southerland FB or Drew Willey QB

I'll stand by your first two picks as well Astro, except Pettigrew will be taken at the 22nd pick with a trade with the Vikings. We need to get Pettigrew before the Falcons pick. Everette Brown will be the first pick because he is the best pass rusher in the draft. He is a student of the game and with his intelligence he will only get better. His character will help seal the deal.

I'll stand by your first two picks as well Astro, except Pettigrew will be taken at the 22nd pick with a trade with the Vikings. We need to get Pettigrew before the Falcons pick. Everette Brown will be the first pick because he is the best pass rusher in the draft. He is a student of the game and with his intelligence he will only get better. His character will help seal the deal.

If not Mack, why Eric Wood over Max Unger. Not saying he is better, but the concensus seems to be that Unger is the better player, and would likely be available there as well. Either way, I'm happy with this draft. We haven't focused on the lines in a long time with this many picks, and that is something we would nteed to do to build the future of this team. Also, if we don't trade up to get Pettigrew, and he is gone, who do we take at 28?

The Buffalo Bills hold nine picks, too many to pay all those salaries. They will attempt (and fail) to trade up for one of the Top 3 OT's. Then they will try to move up from 28 in RD1 for Pettigrew.

11th---Everette Brown DE

28th--Brandon Pettigrew TE (may sacrifice a pick to get him earlier)

42nd--Mack OC/OG or Eric Wood OG/OC

75th---Andy Levitre OG

110th---(used to move up for Pettigrew)

121st---Jonathan Casillas OLB

147th--Scott McKillop ILB

183rd--Otis Wiley SS

220th--Brannan Southerland FB or Drew Willey QB

Astro, where's the LT? That has, IMHO, taken over as our number one need. Other than that, I like it.