Any Cub Scout parents here?

SDS

I stopped contributions to the United Way when I was working, because atheists and homosexuals insisted that the Scouts were an evil organization because they rejected both agendas, and the UW worked to deny them freely-given contribution money.

There was a half-hearted attempt on the part of the United Way to allow contributors to direct their contributions, but that's been weakened.

Basically - give to the United Way and let their well-paid political leadership decide how to mete out your contributions.

So much for embracing diversity, eh? Seems to depend on who's diversity it is...

I am not a fan of any charity that pays their executives huge salaries while asking the average working person to sacrifice and donate to their "non-profit".

(I have no problem with a private organization like the Boy Scouts choosing who they accept as members, I was just making a smart @ss remark.)

You could teach them how to reach warp speed with a pinewood derby car. Just don't steal the space money.

Seriously, SDS maybe for an Earth Day project you could teach them how to make a compost pile for recycling of kitchen waste into a suitible soil agent.

Not a bad idea...

And if you do decide to do the compost pile... make sure to print out about 40 to 50 pages of posts from TBD, a lot of the content around her qualifies as "compost-friendly." :rolleyes: (I'm including my posts in that statement FWIW.)

Ex-Cub/Boy Scout here... Like to say I was an Eagle, but this underachiever only reached Life before age 18... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My son is a Boy Scout now that he is 10 and earned his Arrow of Light...

<_<

Sounds like a training ground for scientology.

Link

It's easier than toilet training them. :D

<_<Link

And if you do decide to do the compost pile... make sure to print out about 40 to 50 pages of posts from TBD, a lot of the content around her qualifies as "compost-friendly." :rolleyes:(I'm including my posts in that statement FWIW.)

NAAWWWW!!! REALLY!! :rolleyes:

Am i the only Eagle scout around here?

Have the kids divide up into small groups of 2-3, and have them conduct a mock draft and let them decide on logical picks for the Bills. Post the results on here, and we'll see if we can tell the difference in logic between their mocks and the rest of the TBD mocks.

Teach them how to make beef jerky .

Why'd you call him Jerky? That's not nice. :oops:

Am i the only Eagle scout around here?

Have the kids divide up into small groups of 2-3, and have them conduct a mock draft and let them decide on logical picks for the Bills. Post the results on here, and we'll see if we can tell the difference in logic between their mocks and the rest of the TBD mocks.

Better yet, teach them knot tying by having them tie all the Pets* and Poorpiss fans against trees and then teach them how to get egg stains out of clothing. Just a suggestion.