Special K

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash::lol:

BEAT LA!! BEAT LA!!

:ph34r:

I don't know why, but I have a really good feeling about this game tonight.

Here's to hoping the Magic can make this the third series in a row in which they win Game 1 on the road!!!! :beer:

BTW, one of the local stations down here just reported that Jameer Nelson will not play tonight. :(

Here's to hoping the Magic can make this the third series in a row in which they win Game 1 on the road!!!! :wallbash:

BTW, one of the local stations down here just reported that Jameer Nelson will not play tonight. :ph34r:

Even if he's ready, I'm of the opinion that the Magic should keep Nelson on the bench. Maybe 10 minutes per game or something. I'm aware that he's probably the team's 2nd or 3rd best player. But unless you're talking about a legitimate superstar, you don't mess with the formula that got you to the NBA Finals by inserting a player that hasn't seen the court for 4 months.

Here's to hoping the Magic can make this the third series in a row in which they win Game 1 on the road!!!! :wallbash:

BTW, one of the local stations down here just reported that Jameer Nelson will not play tonight. :ph34r:

At least that's one of us! I'm nervous as hell. :lol:

I would rather then play Nelson......

I dont want any excuses after the lakers whoop your teams @ss

:lol:

I think you are only going go see Nelson, if it is garbage time, or if the Magic are really in trouble in the series, and looking for a spark.

Up by 10 at halftime.....

believe it or not this is when I am at my most nervous......every time we get a friggen lead.

A couple of other notes:

- Shannon Brown should be playing J. Nelson.....not J. Farmer

- Looks like Bynum wants to step up and actually challenge Howard......

This game is far from over

It's much harder to antagonize John when the games are blowouts like that....C'MON, ORLANDO!!!! THROW US A BONE HERE!!!

It's much harder to antagonize John when the games are blowouts like that....C'MON, ORLANDO!!!! THROW US A BONE HERE!!!

Despite the fact that I'm disgusted with the way it went down, I'm not totally put off by this game. The Lakers played very well, but this game wasn't a case of the Magic just being dominated and not being play with the Lakers talent. For whatever reason (maybe jitters, whatever...) the Magic were just off on everthing they did. They couldn't get ANYTHING to drop, and after a while it just completely got to them and they let it affect everything else.

But the shots were there. They had open looks, and especially throughout the first half they were moving the ball around well. It wouldn't have even taken an extraordinary performance to make that a good game, all it would have taken would be normal performance by the team.

Whether they can dust themselves off and come back and play their game is up in the air I guess. But after watching that game, I'm convinced they are talented enough and able to stand toe to toe and win these games.

The lakers played Orlando the only way they can win.....

Dont send the double team at Howard

Plan big man on big man

Cover the perimeter shooters dont give free looks

The thing I was trying to explain earlier.....is that while Andrew Bynum and Pao Gasol are not better players then Howard.......collectively they can at least challenge him. I am actually suprised by how well Bynum played but his play has been improving as the playoffs have gone on......

It worked out pretty much how I figured.....we had big men in foul trouble but we made Howard work on both ends....I didn't expect the blowout that to me is a combonation of the lakers playing really well and Orlando being off.....

You gotta keep in mind....the lakers have the advantage of being here last year....Orlando does not.

The lakers played Orlando the only way they can win.....

Well, that was a tough one. I looked to me that the shots were there, but the Magic just couldn't buy a basket.

As everyone keeps saying....live by the 3, die by the 3.....you can figure out which one applies to this game.

It's a long series, and the Magic are better than they played tonight.

It was nice to see Jameer out there...I was impressed with his performance after 4 months off. It was a lone bright spot.

Hopefully, this game got the jitters out for the young Magic, and they can have a more consistent prformance in Game 2.