Official NBA playoffs thread....

Special K

Mo Williams reminds me of how Iverson used to go through stretches where his shots got REALLY sloppy, yet he refused to stop taking them. LeBron needs to get these guys' heads back on straight and take this game over. Orlando's little guys are toying with them.

Yeah, for Mo Williams that's called the playoffs.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, what's up with that dude wearing the flaming pink shirt, shiny gold jacket and weird ass hat? He's sitting a few seats away from Mike Brown

Pretty sure that's Don Imus.

this is a joke.

And Howard gets mugged at the buzzer.

Fuc#ing disgusting. I really don't even care who wins this series. I'm no Orlando fan, and I think Stan VanGumby is a joke. But, the refs are simply horrible. This should have been a Magic win.

Fuc#ing disgusting. I really don't even care who wins this series. I'm no Orlando fan, and I think Stan VanGumby is a joke. But, the refs are simply horrible. This should have been a Magic win.

Van Gundy may be a joke but all he does is win

Van Gundy may be a joke but all he does is win

Except for the games they lose, of course.

Yes, he has done quite well, for a guy who, on the surface, seems like a bumbling idiot. I thought his brother, another questionable dude, did a decent job as a coach, too.

hehe i think lebron should have been shooting 3FTs.

Honestly, since Howard never left his feet, it really was an offensive foul. But they don't call that, and they'd never call it on LeBron.

But, I was talking about the last shot, that missed. There was nothing there to call, on anyone.

Honestly, since Howard never left his feet, it really was an offensive foul. But they don't call that, and they'd never call it on LeBron.

But, I was talking about the last shot, that missed. There was nothing there to call, on anyone.

i know that---but lebron should still be shooting 3 FTs--for the good of the nba

Labron might be getting watched over but Kobe isnt.

You might be looking at a Orlando/Nuggets finals

He certainly wasn't in the last game. I was shocked.

But, I'd like to think, at the buzzer Kobe's gonna get the call, if it means something, 8 out of 10 times. That's the way of the NBA! :w00t:

Labron might be getting watched over but Kobe isnt.

You might be looking at a Orlando/Nuggets finals

No he definitely is not. Kobe is taking a beating and not getting many calls. Dahntey Jones should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs for some of the cheap shots he's taken.

Lebron on the other hand...They might review Dwight's technical foul and end up upgrading it to an automatic Cavs win.