Demetrius Bell

I believe that now would be a propitious time to initiate the launch of the Demetrius Bell Bandwagon.

I know it was just preaseason, I know that. But I did like what I saw of the guy. He was big, but seemed to have quickness and that most important trait for a left tackle, agility.

I like his body and I mean that in a non-gay way, not that there's anything wrong with that. He is big without appearing fat. It kinda reminds of JASONPETERS!

I hope he will get the first shot at LT. I know he has no experiene but only one way to get it. Anyway this shapes of as year 11 of the rebuilding program, If all the guy is lacking is experience, give it to him. Langston Walker or the fat OT from Alabama are not the answer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that now would be a propitious time to initiate the launch of the Demetrius Bell Bandwagon.

I know it was just preaseason, I know that. But I did like what I saw of the guy. He was big, but seemed to have quickness and that most important trait for a left tackle, agility.

I like his body and I mean that in a non-gay way, not that there's anything wrong with that. He is big without appearing fat. It kinda reminds of JASONPETERS!

I hope he will get the first shot at LT. I know he has no experiene but only one way to get it. Anyway this shapes of as year 11 of the rebuilding program, If all the guy is lacking is experience, give it to him. Langston Walker or the fat OT from Alabama are not the answer.

I think the proper way to protect oneself in making a statement like that is to say "No homo" <_<

You mean the one with the great big flapping moobs?

No he rides the pine for another year. Chambers will be the LT, Walker RT and back up LT and the 28th pick will be the back up RT

i think this is Chris Brown ghost writing . russy an tommy want everyone to drink this up. All i hear and see is D-Bell. This is a big snow-job. The FO is digging its/our own graves. Why must i bear this cross?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills put Walker at LT and Chambers at RT, while eventually inserting Bell into RT and then flipping him to LT nex year. Much like they did with Peters. Not saying Bell is a Peters clone, but he has certainly shown potential and is an interesting and exciting prospect on this team.

I like it.

Start Bell for a couple of years; re-sign him; wait for him to hold out; and then we can trade him away for some picks.

Or how about give him 9 or so games of starting experience and then outright cut him for no apparent reason? (Terrence Pennington)

The draft will go a long way to telling us what the FO thinks of Bell.

I like it.

Start Bell for a couple of years; re-sign him; wait for him to hold out; and then we can trade him away for some picks.

The way of the Bills. Draft well in the low rounds (or sign undrafted players), develop the player, let the player get to his prime then trade him away. In the mean time give too much money to your underperforming picks who will stay with you and be "good teammates" until they retire. Maybe Kelsay can play LT or LG this year. Wilson swithched to defense so why can't we have someone go the other way?

God, do you know how HARD it is going to be replacing Jonas Jennings!? That guy was a rock on the LT spot, leave it to the Bills to FINALLY fix their LT position, only to see him leave during the offseason.

F THIS TEAM!!!!! EVERYONE SUCKS!!!@!!1!! ROFLCOPTER!!!

Ugh, and now you want to put this untested kid in at RT to get him prepared to work LT? God, he was undrafted! Mark my words, Jason Peters will never be a successful LT in the NFL, he was a friggin TE for godsakes!

...whoa, sorry there. Had a flashback...

Why not, you can launch the Bell and Johnson bandwagons together. 2 players drafted late in the second day who showed so much that just from the pre-season, some practice reports, or in Johnsons case, from +/- 10 catches in actual NFL games, people are ready to give them starting jobs