Is Dante a bust??

Dante Whitner has done nothing to impress me so far as a Bill. I thought Ko Simpson clearly outplayed him as Rookies. I wonder if that ankle injury slowed him way down. And now the man gets pinched. Not worth the 8th pick as I see it.

Ah little Jeffy, didn't mommy and daddy ever tell you the devil is in the details? Learn how to spell I don't want you to grow up and end up like Jason Peters: "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante Whitner has done nothing to impress me so far as a Bill. I thought Ko Simpson clearly outplayed him as Rookies. I wonder if that ankle injury slowed him way down. And now the man gets pinched. Not worth the 8th pick as I see it.

Can't cover, tackle, run, make decisions....a bust.

Bust is harsh and uncalled for, Bust sounds like it's Donte's bad , he's not a superstar- this was the Bills FO bad, one of many- My opinion for years has been if you go against what the consensus of the scouts opinion on a player is, you should be glossed as either a genius or a moron.

1. Mike Williams - Scouts consensus good run blocker, didn't show he could pass block, weight issues- rated the second or third best OT behind Bryant McKinnie, and in a few reports Levy Jones

2. McCargo -rated a 3rd or 4th rounder by most Scouts- does immature, injury prone, and not stout, surprise you.

3. McGahee - Tommy D wanted to prove how smart he was - Greg Williams should have punched in the face- Greg Williams was Fighting for his coaching life and Tommy D takes a guy with a first round pick that won't even play his first year.

4. Donte -Bills take a solid player at a non-premium position- Donte was rated as a bottom of the 1st rd top of the 2nd rd pick, it's not his fault he was taken with the 11th pick.

for those four against the grain type picks I gloss them as morons- help me to remember when they took a guy high against the consensus of scouts opinion and that guy turned into a superstar.

Bust is harsh and uncalled for, Bust sounds like it's Donte's bad , he's not a superstar- this was the Bills FO bad, one of many- My opinion for years has been if you go against what the consensus of the scouts opinion on a player is, you should be glossed as either a genius or a moron.

1. Mike Williams - Scouts consensus good run blocker, didn't show he could pass block, weight issues- rated the second or third best OT behind Bryant McKinnie, and in a few reports Levy Jones

2. McCargo -rated a 3rd or 4th rounder by most Scouts- does immature, injury prone, and not stout, surprise you.

3. McGahee - Tommy D wanted to prove how smart he was - Greg Williams should have punched in the face- Greg Williams was Fighting for his coaching life and Tommy D takes a guy with a first round pick that won't even play his first year.

4. Donte -Bills take a solid player at a non-premium position- Donte was rated as a bottom of the 1st rd top of the 2nd rd pick, it's not his fault he was taken with the 11th pick.

for those four against the grain type picks I gloss them as morons- help me to remember when they took a guy high against the consensus of scouts opinion and that guy turned into a superstar.

Very solid post. I agree 100% with your statements about each of these guys, and well as your implications about the front office people that evaluated them. Except that I don't think of our front office people as morons. Their errors--which you've pointed out--were probably due to overconfidence, or reaching for a player at a position of perceived need (SS, DT), while ignoring other, better players who didn't play the very small number of positions in which they were most interested. Hopefully, they'll learn from their mistakes, and will stop reaching for players ahead of where they should be drafted.

Thurman Thomas

I feel that overall my opinion of the player Dante Withner is very commendable. He plays as solid player and makes many academia genre decisions while playing the field of play. I like this player very good both as player and as a people.

The other opinion I feel of sharing is the QB Jim Kelley. This player is my true star and joy and is also provider of many inspirations to all of myself and families here.Thank You and go Bufallos!!!!!!thank you again.

I feel that overall my opinion of the player Dante Withner is very commendable. He plays as solid player and makes many academia genre decisions while playing the field of play. I like this player very good both as player and as a people.

The other opinion I feel of sharing is the QB Jim Kelley. This player is my true star and joy and is also provider of many inspirations to all of myself and families here.Thank You and go Bufallos!!!!!!thank you again.

Indeed

:lol:

Outstanding!

Dante? Dante? Dante Ross gets the gas face!!

Yo stop dissing Dante on camera!!

PW Volta gets the gas face!!

Go ask Don Newkirk what he thinks of Dante...

or maybe even Elroy...Elroy Cohen...