Per PFT: Bills Shopping Parrish

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to God, if we trade Parrish and some team puts him in motion and he turns into a Wes Welker, I am going to blow a gasket.

Echo that. "Send a fourth for him." !@#$ that. I'd rather have a dynamic punt returner than another fourth round draft pick. Apparently Tom Modrak was reading TSW... :worthy:

I really don't see the point of trading Parrish only because we are never going to get anything really good for him. A third round pick is just not worth it to me. And I doubt we can get a second round pick. The only way I would do it would be straight up for an established player who can come in and start, or be a solid reserve like a situational pass rusher who will produce. Now, Parrish for Tony Scheffler might be a good idea.

Echo that. "Send a fourth for him." !@#$ that. I'd rather have a dynamic punt returner than another fourth round draft pick. Apparently Tom Modrak was reading TSW... :worthy:

Agreed. I don't know whay everyone is so eager to get rid of Parrish so bad. He is one of the best at his job in football. He can get us 20 yards of field position on a punt. That shouldn't be discounted.

That said, it still was a dumb pick by a very dumb GM.

I hope by 'testing the waters' and 'shopping' they mean OTHER than just a draRft choice. With the WR's coming in the draft, and $1M + a season, I can't see being offered more than a 4th straight up. I hope they're looking at a combo of player (him) and draft choice(s) for a solid starter in a need position.

We've had this conversation a few times the past months; after Owens leaves there may be a huge hole. I wanna believe the team is being built to compete for playoffs this season.

:worthy:

Agreed. I don't know whay everyone is so eager to get rid of Parrish so bad. He is one of the best at his job in football. He can get us 20 yards of field position on a punt. That shouldn't be discounted.

That said, it still was a dumb pick by a very dumb GM.

He's highly coveted in the 5'7" and under league that is forming. So I was told. :worthy:

No matter what his stature is, he is still one of the best returners in the history of the NFL. I would have thought a town like Buffalo that typically appreciates underdogs and special teams would not have so many Roscoe bashers/haters (at least on this board).

Someone please explain to me why a WR who catches 4-60 per game is decent, but a PR who returns 4-60 per game is a waste of a roster spot.

I'll be livid if we ever traded roscoe for less than a 2nd.