Mrs. Kerry

dib

Has apparently retired to the Fuehrer bunker and is unavailable to comment. She was heard muttering references to the 1000 year presidency as she descended the steps into her secluded refuge.

It is said that men with small "little buddy" find independent women intimidating. This post explains everything.

98959[/snapback]

I don't know all that much about her, but I didn't appreciate some of her comments. I especially didn't like her lying when she told the reporter (?) to "SHUT UP!" and then denied that she ever said that minutes later. Umm, you were on tape, admit you lost your cool and move on and people will have more respect for you.

CW

The USA is now a one party government, like the Baaths in Iraq, or the Soviets and Chinese. They keep the Democrats around for show. I wonder if they will even bother having another election in '08, or will they just declare "W" President-for-life!

PTR

The USA is now a one party government, like the Baaths in Iraq, or the Soviets and Chinese.  They keep the Democrats around for show.  I wonder if they will even bother having another election in '08, or will they just declare "W" President-for-life!

PTR

99065[/snapback]

Yawn..

Sour grapes...

Yawn..

Sour grapes...

99071[/snapback]

I actually see it the other way around. If the democrats had put forth a candidate with a bit more of a conservative record, I think they would have won hands down.

It is said that men with small "little buddy" find independent women intimidating. This post explains everything.

98959[/snapback]

That might be correct IF we were talking about an Independent Woman. However, in this case were talking about a political loose cannon in the form of a foriegn hag with a "My other car is a broom!" bumper sticker on her SUV.

That's apples and rotten oranges Mr Coach.

The USA is now a one party government, like the Baaths in Iraq, or the Soviets and Chinese.  They keep the Democrats around for show.  I wonder if they will even bother having another election in '08, or will they just declare "W" President-for-life!

PTR

99065[/snapback]

The most interesting thing that happened last night was the coming of age of the evangelical vote. The religious right can make the argument that they have given the republicans the mandate to legislate morality issues.

This is going to cause waves for moderate republicans as well as democrats.

As for the democrats, there'll be a time where the country will be forced to seriously examine policy issues such as the deficit and health care. Yesterday wasn't the day.

It is said that men with small "little buddy" find independent women intimidating.

What does Gilligan have to do with this?

Why are you offended? Are you an independent woman?

I actually see it the other way around.  If the democrats had put forth a candidate with a bit more of a conservative record, I think they would have won hands down.

99107[/snapback]

I agree. I voted Kerry because that's what I was given, unfortunatley the Democratic party is out of touch with a HUGE voting block in the south and central US. They need to put forth a more moderate candidate. This elections was Bush's to lose, but people couldn't breing themselves to select Kerry over him.

What does Gilligan have to do with this?

Why are you offended?  Are you an independent woman?

99154[/snapback]

No not at all. Kerry lost and I am disappointed but Bush won fair and square and I'll support him. I just believe in equal rights. I also believe that starting a thread on the losers wife is in bad taste. If I offended you I am sorry. They have pills and pumps for your problem though, don't worry.

PTR

99065[/snapback]

Judging from the success of the Democrats in Mass, NYS, and California - GOOD RIDDANCE.

I understand the sentiment, as a meaningful 2nd party is required to keep the majority on their toes.

No not at all. Kerry lost and I am disappointed but Bush won fair and square and I'll support him.  I just believe in equal rights. I also believe that starting a thread on the losers wife is in bad taste. If I offended you I am sorry. They have pills and pumps for your problem though, don't worry.

99226[/snapback]

I agree coach. There is something called winning with grace. Unfortuantely there are too many people now that believe that personal attacks and insults are a REQUIRED PART of political discourse. :D

I agree. I voted Kerry because that's what I was given, unfortunatley the Democratic party is out of touch with a HUGE voting block in the south and central US. They need to put forth a more moderate candidate. This elections was Bush's to lose, but people couldn't breing themselves to select Kerry over him.

99168[/snapback]

You're absolutely right... I think the American voters wanted an alternative to Bush. The democratic party missed a great opportunity and didn't give people a better choice.

You're absolutely right... I think the American voters wanted an alternative to Bush.  The democratic party missed a great opportunity and didn't give people a better choice.

99243[/snapback]

It's the lemming factor. Mr. Kerry won the first poll and everyone quickly rushed to his side. The "hot pockets" mentality that is so pervasive in the party bit them in the ass by putting forth a candidate who couldn't beat a VERY beatable incumbent.

You're absolutely right... I think the American voters wanted an alternative to Bush.  The democratic party missed a great opportunity and didn't give people a better choice.

99243[/snapback]

What happened to Howard Dean? The little I heard about him, I liked. then he just disappeared....

CW

What happened to Howard Dean?  The little I heard about him, I liked.  then he just disappeared....

CW

99273[/snapback]

IN a society dominated and controlled by media image, he gave a speech where he went all "Hulk Hogan", was given a laughing stock tag and creep out of the race.

I also believe that starting a thread on the losers wife is in bad taste.

Very bad taste. I guess if you're not attractive, introverted and walk two paces behind the President - you're subject to barbs and name calling. I'm surprised no one has started critizing Mrs. Edwards' weight.

Very bad taste.  I guess if you're not  attractive, introverted and walk two paces behind the President - you're subject to barbs and name calling.  I'm surprised no one has started critizing Mrs. Edwards' weight.

99313[/snapback]

Okay I'll start...... :D

No not at all. Kerry lost and I am disappointed but Bush won fair and square and I'll support him.  I just believe in equal rights. I also believe that starting a thread on the losers wife is in bad taste. If I offended you I am sorry. They have pills and pumps for your problem though, don't worry.

99226[/snapback]

Right, this is an erudite and tasteful board where we have definite guidlines and rules. Opinions are not allowed. Mrs. Kerry is a rude loud mouthed, arrogant woman, who apparently either lies outright or cannot remember from one moment to the next what she says.

As far as the pumps and pills are concerned you seem more familiar with that aspect of anatomy than I since you broach the subject.

Has apparently retired to the Fuehrer bunker and is unavailable to comment.  She was heard muttering references to the 1000 year presidency as she descended the steps into her secluded refuge.

98639[/snapback]

Shouldn't this be on the PPP boards? :)

Shouldn't this be on the PPP boards? :)

99417[/snapback]

Not today. We need something else to talk about since we don't need to discuss how we'll be the team to end the NE undefeated streak, since the Steelers took care of that last weekend.

I actually see it the other way around.  If the democrats had put forth a candidate with a bit more of a conservative record, I think they would have won hands down.

99107[/snapback]

I agree whole heartedly, the Democrats had this election won two years ago if they put up a decent, conservative, non-liberal candidate. Instead, they roll out probably the most liberal schmuck they could find. If it wasn't for the media being so liberal and pro-Kerry, this would have been a slaughter similar to the Reagan/Dukakis fiasco!!

Not today. We need something else to talk about since we don't need to discuss how we'll be the team to end the NE undefeated streak, since the Steelers took care of that last weekend.

99429[/snapback]

I doubt that the Bills are going to have a chance against the Patriots, most people are calling it a cupcake game.

IN a society dominated and controlled by media image, he gave a speech where he went all "Hulk Hogan", was given a laughing stock tag and creep out of the race.

99308[/snapback]

Good point, but Dean's ship had already hit the iceberg before The Scream. The DNC did NOT want him to win. The attacks on Dean from the rest of the Dem field are what sunk him.

What happened to Howard Dean?  The little I heard about him, I liked.  then he just disappeared....

CW

99273[/snapback]

Howard Dean is further to the left than Kerry. If the Dems wanted a Moderate candidate...Dean certainly woulnd not have been the guy.

Very bad taste.  I guess if you're not  attractive, introverted and walk two paces behind the President - you're subject to barbs and name calling.  I'm surprised no one has started critizing Mrs. Edwards' weight.

99313[/snapback]

That would be Hillary when she made her famous 60 minutes "I'm not a stand by your man - at home making cookies" diatribe.