NPR talking about Travis Henry right now

Pete

All I can say is he is a PIMP DADDY with the laidies. Also, who the hell listens to NPR? that almost as unbearable as watching PBS.

I listen all the time. When I want listen to stupidity for a bit, I switch over to Lonsberry for 10 minutes. That usually does the job.

I dont feel bad for this dum-dum whatsoever. The guy has had every golden opportunity in life and has wasted it all somewhat gradually, with plenty of warnings. He deserves anything coming to him. I just wish the best for all the kids who have this scumbag as a father.

I dont feel bad for this dum-dum whatsoever. The guy has had every golden opportunity in life and has wasted it all somewhat gradually, with plenty of warnings. He deserves anything coming to him. I just wish the best for all the kids who have this scumbag as a father.

Completely agree. Many stories circulated during his playing career -including here- that he was routinely borrowing money from teammates just to pay bills. -And he was worth MILLIONS! -to paraphrase Ko. Moron. :nana:

As for NPR, it's number #1 on my radio dial.

Record holder for jocks maybe. But BB King's got him with lead. BB has 15 children by different mothers. Luckily he's in a field where the big money can roll in even well after football retirement age.

BB King falls slightly behind the real leader, Genghis Khan, who is thought to have about 16 million descendants now. Although it makes much more sense that it is Genghis's father who has so many, rather than Genghis himself, because Genghis's brothers held high positions in his government and probably also had an awful lot of access to the ladies.

link: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...14_genghis.html

By the way, Idandria, this is the kind of thing you might learn listening to PBS.

Completely agree. Many stories circulated during his playing career -including here- that he was routinely borrowing money from teammates just to pay bills. -And he was worth MILLIONS! -to paraphrase Ko. Moron. :thumbsup:

That's why he renegotiated his deal so quickly in Buffalo -- he needed the cash.

See, if you watched PBS or listened to NPR, you'd know that the word you are looking for is "informative". NPR is almost as informative as watching PBS.

C'mon admit they are tremendously liberally biased. Why the other day I listened to an interview with a guy who wrote a book about the origins of many of our popular phrases. Effing commies! :thumbsup:

[/sarcasm]

He musta skipped the economics classes in college...

He skipped the common sense line before birth.

He'll probably be in prison for most of it anyway. I'd say that his debt is the least of his worries.

Yeah going to prison is probably his savior. Anybody know how child support works if you go to prison? Is he going to have to pay those payments now (even though he would have no way of paying them in prison) or does Uncle Sam foot the bill?

Completely agree. Many stories circulated during his playing career -including here- that he was routinely borrowing money from teammates just to pay bills. -And he was worth MILLIONS! -to paraphrase Ko. Moron. :thumbsup:

And dont forget the free college education Im sure he didnt bother to think twice about. Granted many NFL players dont utilize that, but it was there. Didnt care? Fine, he had the talent and opportunity to make enough money in a few short years to set himself and his family up for life, all while being famous. There is no excuse for this guy.

Yes, intelligent programming is such a drag.

You are making quite the impression here, I must say.

It's hardly intelligent. It's the news with an elitist twist. I actually would rather the poster who questioned it listen to his rap or whatever he probably prefers to NPR because at least then he's not exposed to tainted snobby media.

It's hardly intelligent. It's the news with an elitist twist. I actually would rather the poster who questioned it listen to his rap or whatever he probably prefers to NPR because at least then he's not exposed to tainted snobby media.

NPR is hardly intelligent? Um OK. What is an intelligent source for news besides the BBC and NPR? Please enlighten me

NPR is hardly intelligent? Um OK. What is an intelligent source for news besides the BBC and NPR? Please enlighten me

Well it's certainly taught you how to debate. Let's start by assessing your elitist tone. The words, "Um OK." sum that up fairly well. I can tell that you've been trained to feel as though anything not American is obviously intelligent, and therefor you tossed in BBC as if to be ashamed I left it out of the discussion. NPR has some intelligent programing, I suppose, in regards to all alternative radio around here, but their news is distorted truth. They take sides on every issue routinely in a liberal manner, and they're public funded! It's ridiculous that they have such an agenda and are able to get you to think their news is anymore reliable than the rest of the radio. That's how it works though. You're told it's intelligent, believe what you're told, and ta-da another warped American citizen.