Cutler in Buffalo?

1B4IDie

Cutler has a big mouth and a big time arm.

Edwards and a 2nd in 2009, and 2nd 2010 may let the Broncos off the hook.

What QB wouldn't want to be in Buffalo now, with the skill position players that are in place?

What QB wouldn't want to be in Buffalo now, with the skill position players that are in place?

Thanks for nothing chief.

I know Lee Evans and Terrell Owens would like that. Cutler has the type of arm and mentality to not play the dink and dunk game that Edwards does; however, I'm sure teams such as Cleveland, Detroit, and the Vikings have more to offer than we do.

If the animosity between Cutler and Broncos mgmt. is as bad as is portrayed in the media, then Edwards and two second round picks over the next two seasons is very high value for the Broncos to consider.

I know Lee Evans and Terrell Owens would like that. Cutler has the type of arm and mentality to not play the dink and dunk game that Edwards does; however, I'm sure teams such as Cleveland, Detroit, and the Vikings have more to offer than we do.

If the animosity between Cutler and Broncos mgmt. is as bad as is portrayed in the media, then Edwards and two second round picks over the next two seasons is very high value for the Broncos to consider.

Deja vu

NOT ANOTHER CUTLER POST GET A LIFE WILL YA!! :censored::blink::blink: : :blink:

Trying ... to ... restrain ... self ... STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for you , I found other topics on this for you .