"Surprise" of the year...

I suspected the "engagement" would end before they even got married.

Alaska Gov. Palin's daughter's, boyfriend break up

WASILLA, Alaska – Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin, the teenage daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, have broken off their engagement, he said Wednesday, about 2 1/2 months after the couple had a baby.

Johnston, 19, told The Associated Press that he and 18-year-old Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship. He declined to elaborate as he stood outside his family's home in Wasilla, about 40 miles north of Anchorage.

F :( ck me! My date in the pool was March 20th. I knew it would be after daylight savings, but I figured with the early sunset in Alaska... oh forget it.

Oh and Jack...

90 home* games in a row attend since getting season tickets in 2000.

* home games includes pre-season and Toronto

The Bills haven't been in the playoffs since your streak started. I'm not sayin' there's causation, but there's 100% correlation.

I'm jus sayin'. :thumbsup:

Well, in the long run as long as they remain civil to each other, he's a good dad (MEANING HE PAYS HIS CHILD SUPPORT) it's probably just as well. Nothing is worse for a kid than to have parents who hate each other living under the same roof.

But is America ready for a Chief Executive who's eldest child is a baby momma? Hmmm...

Well, in the long run as long as they remain civil to each other, he's a good dad (MEANING HE PAYS HIS CHILD SUPPORT) it's probably just as well. Nothing is worse for a kid than to have parents who hate each other living under the same roof.

But is America ready for a Chief Executive who's eldest child is a baby momma? Hmmm...

Did any previous presidents have a daughter who spent a few months "at their uncle's farm" because of "scarlet fever"?

I doubt it would be the first time. Used to be they just did a better job keeping it quiet.

That is not true. The ultra-conservatives have reminded us that a kid who gets pregnant out of wedlock is committing a mortal sin. (i.e. Jamie Lynn Spears)

Being married is more important than the child's happiness.

I get the impression you say Hmmm a lot over tough questions like if Palin could be a effective President with a 4 year old grandchild. Thats a disqualifying circumstance in my book. In fact I think she should resign as Governor. I am amazed that whatever institution you are in allows Internet access.

Sorry to break up your little stereotype....but Ive been reading up on a lot of stuff on this topic from both religious and non-religous sources.....and thats not been said ANYWHERE, not even on Tom Dobson's site.

You know that I am a flaming lib... But that is just not the case.

A lot of time BEING MARRIED is the child's hapiness, even if they don't realize it at the time... Of course there are many different situations.

You just can't dissect these two (marriage and children) into two distinct (and IMO selfish) parts.

A lot of time BEING MARRIED is the child's hapiness, even if they don't realize it at the time... Of course there are many different situations.

You just can't dissect these two (marriage and children) into two distinct (and IMO selfish) parts.

I agree. The decision NOT to marry was probably in the best interest of the child. With the whole world watching what's going on with a couple of kids, it was probably not the easiest decision.

They should get married for the children. When he gets tired of the womans bitching, he should beat her up and choke her until she passes out. That's the Hollywood way.