Random thought for the day

BuffaloBill

I've never had a conversation even remotely like the one you describe and I doubt very seriously whether you have either. B-)

I've been privy to plenty of those.

The only idea of the Big Picture, for an amazing number of people, is the size of their TV set.

:w00t:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does BuffaloBill live in Dallas?

hmmmmmm?

Not so random answer: The wife much prefers that I am employed in an income producing job. Beyond this, she expects to be supported in a lifestyle that is better than the one she is now used to. :w00t: Fortunately, she rejoins the ranks of the employed next year after earning a degree (again). B-) Just in time to kick us into an Obama adjusted higher tax bracket :wallbash: . Which may mean that I have to take a second job to pay the taxes. :angry:

Not so random answer: The wife much prefers that I am employed in an income producing job. Beyond this, she expects to be supported in a lifestyle that is better than the one she is now used to. :w00t: Fortunately, she rejoins the ranks of the employed next year after earning a degree (again). B-) Just in time to kick us into an Obama adjusted higher tax bracket :beer: . Which may mean that I have to take a second job to pay the taxes. :doh:

hy :w00t: po :wallbash: th :angry: et :nana: ic :sick: al :w00t:

Can anyone help me with some dream symbolism? Last night I dreamed that I got kicked in the stomach by a billy goat. What might this reveal about my psyche? I suspect that it is not good.

You suspect right.

I believe that the stomach represents your heart. Going back to the cliche that the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Billy Goat is obviously a stinky, hairy, old man.

So I believe this is telling you that your heart will be or has been broken by stinky, hairy, old gay man.

or

The Billy Goat represents male virility, or basically a penis.

Getting kicked in the stomach would knock the wind out of you leaving you breathless.

So you are apparently thinking about a penis that you have come in contact with that has taken your breath away.

Don't forget "supposingly".

I absolutely HATE supposably... to the point of violence... VIOLENCE I tell ya. :lol:

A couple years ago I always used to "jump the pump" when I was filling up my tank (aka: squeezing the nozzle to get your purchased price from $19.67 to an even $20.00). Now that I'm in my late 30's it doesn't bug me anymore and wherever it stops, it stops and I'm done.

color me a 'pump jumper'

I absolutely HATE supposably... to the point of violence... VIOLENCE I tell ya. :lol:

A couple years ago I always used to "jump the pump" when I was filling up my tank (aka: squeezing the nozzle to get your purchased price from $19.67 to an even $20.00). Now that I'm in my late 30's it doesn't bug me anymore and wherever it stops, it stops and I'm done.

It drives me batshit crazy when people incorrectly use dominant (adjective) and dominate (verb). Larry Fitzgerald is not a dominate WR.

So if you're driving along at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?

If you make instant coffee in the microwave, do you go back in time?

I take it, you don't work crossword puzzles...

Are you kiddin me? I'm of feeble mind, word searches even make my head hurt... I buy maze books to pass the time!