Visitors all day at OBD but they all left with no contracts?

I read of several players visiting OBD all day, i.e. Kevin Jones, Cato June, DeShaun Foster, the LB from KC, and others but they all left with no contracts? That is where our money is going, on plane rides, meals, etc on these players only to pay to fly them back out with no contracts in their hands.

Guys it no different then any other job situation. They want to see all the offers and meet with all the teams interested in their services. I am sick of hearing " We let him get out of town". What are we suppose to do? The Bills aren't Don Corleone and these guys arent band leaders. They are looking for the right fit for them and their families. Dont we want intelligent guys on our Team? Guys who make wise decisions? Would you not see all the people that are interested in you? Who knows. They may go to the next team meet with them and like it better. Or they may not, and call the Bills up and negotiate a deal. I like the fact the Bills are bringing in the type of guys they are. Solid guys who have shown good ability in the scheme we play. They are going to make one or two more good FA signings.

That is where our money is going, on plane rides, meals, etc on these players only to pay to fly them back out with no contracts in their hands.

You're kidding, right? The money we're spending to fly these guys in and out (and entertain) is less than peanuts compared to the consequences of making a bad free agent pickup and paying through the nose for it (e.g. Derrick Dockery.)

I read of several players visiting OBD all day, i.e. Kevin Jones, Cato June, DeShaun Foster, the LB from KC, and others but they all left with no contracts? That is where our money is going, on plane rides, meals, etc on these players only to pay to fly them back out with no contracts in their hands.

Don't worry about it, I heard that Ralph is using Jet blue and is saving a bundle on the airfare.

Quit sto posting you guys are all idiots....BILLS ARE MOVING AND THERE NOT GONNA SPEND ANY MONEY...WHERE JUST FLYING PLAYERS HHERE FOR INTERVIEWS SO IT LOOKS LIKE WHERE DOING SOMETHING

If that is sarcastic, then that is a wonderful post. If not sarcastic, terrible post

:wallbash:

Quit sto posting you guys are all idiots....BILLS ARE MOVING AND THERE NOT GONNA SPEND ANY MONEY...WHERE JUST FLYING PLAYERS HHERE FOR INTERVIEWS SO IT LOOKS LIKE WHERE DOING SOMETHING

We used to get trolls who were better at pretending they were Bills fans. Oh woe is TSW!