According to ESPN radio this morning...

On The Hurd they are reporting that the Browns have jumped into the Cutler discussion. Sounds like Cutler may still be available in some capacity, and Cle can send them back a young QB plus picks.

Seems like if Cle could possibly pry away Cutler with a package of D. Anderson or Quinn with a draft pick or so, then we should be able to get involved with a package with Trent and a pick or two...

On The Hurd they are reporting that the Browns have jumped into the Cutler discussion. Sounds like Cutler may still be available in some capacity, and Cle can send them back a young QB plus picks.

Seems like if Cle could possibly pry away Cutler with a package of D. Anderson or Quinn with a draft pick or so, then we should be able to get involved with a package with Trent and a pick or two...

why would we want to trade a quarterback who can't throw more than 3 years and is always hurt

There's got to be some problem between Cutler and McDaniels. Why are they trying so hard to shop him?

If there wasn't before the Cassel rumors surfaced, there sure is one now ...

Does that even make sense, man? Why would the Broncos trade Cutler for an unestablished QB and picks? I know they may move him, but not for a guy like Edwards in the package

I think most Edwards has his most critics right here in Buffalo and on Bills message board. Most football people look at TE as having a very good NFL future. He hasn't exactly been surrounded with talented at teh receiving position.

That said, I do think Cutler is better but he is a bit overrated. Numbers are great for fantasy but they are meaningless in the actual game of football. In their only meeting, I say Edwards led the Bills to comeback victory on the road, while Cutler made several big mistakes that cost his team the game. Instead of trading for a QB and throwing in picks (thus setting us back further), let's improve the team around the good, young Qb we have here. Crazy thought I know.

There's got to be some problem between Cutler and McDaniels. Why are they trying so hard to shop him?

I believe Cutler was mad that his QB coach (security blanket) left for USC. Peter King wrote about it in his MMQB column on si.com. Also, the fact that McDaniel probably wants to establish it is his team and if the QB is not on board then he is expendable.

Cutler is as overrated player a player as there is in the game right now. He played for the best offensive mind in the game. Had a great wide reciever, and a good O line. He wasn't able to lead his team to a win over the Bills at home, with the playoffs on the line. I know Denvers d sucks, but come on. If Cutler was the Bills qb you guys would be crucifying him. He is just not that great. Tell me why you think he is 'hands down' better the Edwards. Sorry i think McDaniels knows he aint that good and he is an immature kid. He doesn't want to deal with his crap since McDaniels is not very mature either.

Cutler is as overrated player a player as there is in the game right now. He played for the best offensive mind in the game. Had a great wide reciever, and a good O line. He wasn't able to lead his team to a win over the Bills at home, with the playoffs on the line. I know Denvers d sucks, but come on. If Cutler was the Bills qb you guys would be crucifying him. He is just not that great. Tell me why you think he is 'hands down' better the Edwards. Sorry i think McDaniels knows he aint that good and he is an immature kid. He doesn't want to deal with his crap since McDaniels is not very mature either.

He has better fantasy stats. :rolleyes:

Didn't Edwards and Cutler go face to face in Denver this past year? Who won? Oh yeah, Edwards. Whattya say let's just forget about that egomaniac mediocre QB Cutler. We're fine with Edwards.

Did Cutler and Edwardsplay some kind of one on one street football game I dont know about, becuase last I checked the Buffalo Bills beat the Denver Broncos in that game as it wasnt a one on one show down.