Royal to be cut too

BeastMode54

Why was he starting all season then? These cuts make no sense...If they are bad enough to cut, they should have not been starting all season.

The guy they drafted to replace him was injured, as was his backup.

The thing I remember most about Dockery was a conversation that I had with Badolbilz at Lot 1/Pole 5 at a tailgate. I commented that as bad as he is, he seemed to always be open. Badol didn't waste a second to respond, and pointed out that teams often didn't bother covering him because he dropped so many passes.

Well, it was true. He was actually left alone on lots of plays. :thumbsup:

Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing I remember most about Dockery was a conversation that I had with Badolbilz at Lot 1/Pole 5 at a tailgate. I commented that as bad as he is, he seemed to always be open. Badol didn't waste a second to respond, and pointed out that teams often didn't bother covering him because he dropped so many passes.

Well, it was true. He was actually left alone on lots of plays. :thumbsup:

Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well why the hell was Dockery trying to get open? He should have been blocking!

I don't have the words for how happy this makes me. Robert Royal was the Mark Kelso of this generation to me. He was given way too many opportunities and had undeserved faith placed in him. For every one good play he made, he disappeared for 6 games and alteast one game by himself.

Royal, I hope you find great success....in the CFL