We've Got Snow!!!

R. Rich

The hysteria is in full force here in Raleigh in anticipation of the expected 2-4" falling overnight. Folks are getting testy as well when their winter driving skills are called into question. I don't know why people are so defensive about that though, 80% of the population are bad drivers regardless of weather conditions.

Meanwhile, we have had over a week of 70+ temps in NorCal and have one of the driest Januarys on record. If it doesn't rain the rest of the month, it will be the driest. They are expecting some rain Wed and Thurs. The hills are usually very green now. They are green, but a dull green. I expect a lot of grass fires next summer.

Meanwhile, we have had over a week of 70+ temps in NorCal and have one of the driest Januarys on record. If it doesn't rain the rest of the month, it will be the driest. They are expecting some rain Wed and Thurs. The hills are usually very green now. They are green, but a dull green. I expect a lot of grass fires next summer.

Will you please stop? I know the weather is nice in California.

Oh no; there's a blizzard going on in Baltimore! Close the schools! Close all the businesses! Run to the store and stock up on toilet paper, milk, and bread! There has to be, like, half an inch of snow on the ground already!!

Welcome to the "near south" When I lived in Knoxville, TN I used to joke that I would take a foot of snow in Buffalo over an inch in Knoxville. People freaked out at the threat of snow much less the reality of it. Although, the threat of rain, yes rain, in LA was even more panic inducing. People seriously wanted to leave work early just because of rain.

Oh no; there's a blizzard going on in Baltimore! Close the schools! Close all the businesses! Run to the store and stock up on toilet paper, milk, and bread! There has to be, like, half an inch of snow on the ground already!!

Waaa Waaa we got a little snow!! Waaaa Waaaaa! :lol:

STFU. You whiny :huh: Biotch!

I am watchin some flurries right now in atlanta :D

Waaa Waaa we got a little snow!! Waaaa Waaaaa! :cry:

STFU. You whiny :huh: Biotch! x 400

Ganja?

BTW, STFU about the weather douchebag!!