We've Got Snow!!!

R. Rich

The hysteria is in full force here in Raleigh in anticipation of the expected 2-4" falling overnight. Folks are getting testy as well when their winter driving skills are called into question. I don't know why people are so defensive about that though, 80% of the population are bad drivers regardless of weather conditions.

Meanwhile, we have had over a week of 70+ temps in NorCal and have one of the driest Januarys on record. If it doesn't rain the rest of the month, it will be the driest. They are expecting some rain Wed and Thurs. The hills are usually very green now. They are green, but a dull green. I expect a lot of grass fires next summer.

Meanwhile, we have had over a week of 70+ temps in NorCal and have one of the driest Januarys on record. If it doesn't rain the rest of the month, it will be the driest. They are expecting some rain Wed and Thurs. The hills are usually very green now. They are green, but a dull green. I expect a lot of grass fires next summer.

Will you please stop? I know the weather is nice in California.

Oh no; there's a blizzard going on in Baltimore! Close the schools! Close all the businesses! Run to the store and stock up on toilet paper, milk, and bread! There has to be, like, half an inch of snow on the ground already!!

Welcome to the "near south" When I lived in Knoxville, TN I used to joke that I would take a foot of snow in Buffalo over an inch in Knoxville. People freaked out at the threat of snow much less the reality of it. Although, the threat of rain, yes rain, in LA was even more panic inducing. People seriously wanted to leave work early just because of rain.

Oh no; there's a blizzard going on in Baltimore! Close the schools! Close all the businesses! Run to the store and stock up on toilet paper, milk, and bread! There has to be, like, half an inch of snow on the ground already!!

Waaa Waaa we got a little snow!! Waaaa Waaaaa! :lol:

STFU. You whiny :huh: Biotch!

I am watchin some flurries right now in atlanta :D

Waaa Waaa we got a little snow!! Waaaa Waaaaa! :cry:

STFU. You whiny :huh: Biotch! x 400

Ganja?

BTW, STFU about the weather douchebag!!

lol..you know some ahole from the west coast is bound to post that. If Wacka didn't do it I was gonna be that ahole :huh:

What makes you think that by not posting that you are somehow less of an A-hole? :cry:

OMG! How can we help. Billsfan??

Should we send clothing, blankets, money!!

I want to do my part! :lol:

:huh:

This will be the first test of President Obama. Can he get FEMA scrambled before it melts!!

OMG! How can we help. Billsfan??

Should we send clothing, blankets, money!!

I want to do my part! :huh:

4 years ago folks were stranded on local interstates an roads for what amounted to 1 inch of snow. Now in defense of the southerners it did compact down and became instant ice. Some people took 11 hours to get home from work etc. The next day it looked like a war zone with abandoned cars everywhere.

4 years ago folks were stranded on local interstates an roads for what amounted to 1 inch of snow. Now in defense of the southerners it did compact down and became instant ice. Some people took 11 hours to get home from work etc. The next day it looked like a war zone with abandoned cars everywhere.

Let me finish your thinly veiled slap at our former President.

And Bush did nothing!

You people never seace to amaze me.

Let me finish your thinly veiled slap at our former President.

And Bush did nothing!

You people never ]seace[/b] to amaze me.

You need to work on your cee and ess placements. If you are becoming dyslexic I acn lhep oyu ujts aks em.

Bless your heart, Beerball (I use that universal southern term that allows one to blast the beejeezus out of someone yet by definition is always an expression of endearment and concern).

:pirate:

j/k...k/j....dunno.

Bless your heart, Beerball (I use that universal southern term that allows one to blast the beejeezus out of someone yet by definition is always an expression of endearment and concern).

You know, that is still very true in at least some parts of the south. I have dealings with some folks in Decatur Alabama (home to Big Bob Gibson's) and one of the ladies there uses the term all the time. She could be telling me about someone who's down on his luck, bless his heart

or someone she just ran over in the parking lot, bless his heart he shouldn't a been standin there

I could listen to her talk for days!

Meanwhile, apparently folks in Raleigh have lost that Southern charm. They just go around callin people dorks.

As Dev pointed out we were forecasted to get up to six inches of snow in SE Va & NE CN. WE GOT NUFFIN NOTTA ZILCH!!! But we were ready, every school system in the region was closed for the day. A SNOW DAY WITHOUT THE SNOW!!! :pirate:

As Dev pointed out we were forecasted to get up to six inches of snow in SE Va & NE CN. WE GOT NUFFIN NOTTA ZILCH!!! But we were ready, every school system in the region was closed for the day. A SNOW DAY WITHOUT THE SNOW!!! :D

We're still digging out from the great blizzard that never was :lol:

We're still digging out from the great blizzard that never was :lol:

My wife asked if I had fun building the "no"man, doing, "no"angels, etc. :lol:

She also says she wants to find the weatherman that started the snow rumor and kick him in the balls! :D