Anquan Boldin

jester43

they wanted to run some formation where they normally don't have boldin in. he lost his mind because he wasn't out there with the game on the line. he was popping off like a baby and i could read haley's lips sayng, "YEAH TRY IT, TRY IT."

the !@#$ing nerve of the guy to start a fight with a coach when the game is on the line like that. it just astonishes me.

i swear, are there any pro football players that aren't selfish childish pricks? because they really seem to be in short supply sometimes.

they wanted to run some formation where they normally don't have boldin in. he lost his mind because he wasn't out there with the game on the line. he was popping off like a baby and i could read haley's lips sayng, "YEAH TRY IT, TRY IT."

the !@#$ing nerve of the guy to start a fight with a coach when the game is on the line like that. it just astonishes me.

i swear, are there any pro football players that aren't selfish childish pricks? because they really seem to be in short supply sometimes.

there are tons...you just dont hear about them...

Boldin is on his way out in Arizona anyway. Can any of you honestly say that you wouldn't want him around here? I'd take the guy here, starting for the Bills, in a heartbeat. He's one of the best WR's in the league. His disputes with Arizona have been covered in the past and this is just another incident to add to the equation of of Anquan Boldin + trade = draft picks as compensation.

I think Boldin has every right to get upset. Just goes to show he wants the ball in his hands for his team, he wants to make a play for them. I see nothing wrong with a guy wanting to be on the field on a game winning drive, especially Boldin! I like that fire in a guy, send him our way, I'll gladly take that on my team. Id love nothing more then to see Lee Evans heated for not being on the field on a game winning drive. I wouldnt call him a baby I call him a guy wanting to make a play for his team to go to the Super Bowl.

Boldin is on his way out in Arizona anyway. Can any of you honestly say that you wouldn't want him around here? I'd take the guy here, starting for the Bills, in a heartbeat. He's one of the best WR's in the league. His disputes with Arizona have been covered in the past and this is just another incident to add to the equation of of Anquan Boldin + trade = draft picks as compensation.

I would take Boldin in a second. He must have been calling the guy some sort of name. You can see him yelling back at Boldin saying "dont call me that. dont call me that". Ahh well. Arizona should have paid him, plain and simple. But it looks like they have the depth w/Breaston so Boldin may not have a case. Could see Seattle taking stab at him or SF. He already stated he does not like the cold. But for the right price he would.

I would take Boldin in a second. He must have been calling the guy some sort of name. You can see him yelling back at Boldin saying "dont call me that. dont call me that". Ahh well. Arizona should have paid him, plain and simple. But it looks like they have the depth w/Breaston so Boldin may not have a case. Could see Seattle taking stab at him or SF. He already stated he does not like the cold. But for the right price he would.

Should fit right in with our team.....

Anybody think Andre Reed would have been doing the same thing if he was off the field in the playoffs?

Andre did have a stretch where he was grumbling that Kelly was overlooking him and Reich was getting him more involved in the offense.

...and Andre did have those ridiculous claims towards the end of his career that Flutie and Coach Pendry were purposely freezing him out of the offense.

I swear Ralph trained some of you guys into actually accepting mediocrity. You never see any sort of spark from the Bills, anyone getting frustrated, and that pisses me off more than if they actually did. If you want choir boys, then go ahead and be 7-9 every year. If you want a SB team, you gotta have guys who love the game who wanna make plays for their team.

Anyone see the passion Fitz had yesterday? Hightower? Boldin's desire for the game? We have a teamful of Lee Evans'. Great player, great character, can't really complain about the guy, but he does kind of seem to just accept whatever happens. If he has a 2 catch game, he won't B word. If we lose cuz of a playcall, he won't B word. I understand bitching does not equate to wins, but I just wish we had someone with some !@#$ing passion.

But yeah, the selfish prick boldin is going to the SB in 2 weeks. And the guy you compared him to was in the SB a few years ago. The Bills haven't even sniffed the playoffs. Its actually conceivable that both of those guys have been to the SB more recently than we have even beat the Pats(I don't feel like researching it).

I think Boldin has every right to get upset. Just goes to show he wants the ball in his hands for his team, he wants to make a play for them. I see nothing wrong with a guy wanting to be on the field on a game winning drive, especially Boldin! I like that fire in a guy, send him our way, I'll gladly take that on my team. Id love nothing more then to see Lee Evans heated for not being on the field on a game winning drive. I wouldnt call him a baby I call him a guy wanting to make a play for his team to go to the Super Bowl.

I have no problems with guys getting pisse doff during the game...but when you bolt off the field while your team is celebrating a berth in the Super Bowl.......then you are a selfish douche...

he wants the ball in his hands for his team, he wants to make a play for them. I see nothing wrong with a guy wanting to be on the field on a game winning drive

He can have all the desire he wants, the more the better.

But he needs to learn to shut his piehole when somebody else is trying to do their job. Talk to him after the game, during a timeout, whatever; but stfu when the guy is trying to call a game, especially in the closing minutes of a tight contest.

One of his teammates should have dragged his ass back behind the bench.

How is it possible to be that much of an a-hole? Seriously.....it really is ALL about the money for SOME of these guys...

That doesn't make sense. If Boldin was all about the money, then he won't come back after his face was broken and he needed facial surgery. I love how fans assume they know what was going on. Dude is a warrior and wanted to be out there on a crucial drive. I love that attitude. He could have expressed himself better but it was in the heat of the moment.

On the other had, I love the way their coordinator handled it. He gave it right back. That guys is gonna be a good head coach one day.

That doesn't make sense. If Boldin was all about the money, then he won't come back after his face was broken and he needed facial surgery.

Boldin's in a contract year; would he have come back if he was already sitting on a huge signing bonus he'd picked up last year?

That doesn't make sense. If Boldin was all about the money, then he won't come back after his face was broken and he needed facial surgery. I love how fans assume they know what was going on. Dude is a warrior and wanted to be out there on a crucial drive. I love that attitude. He could have expressed himself better but it was in the heat of the moment.

On the other had, I love the way their coordinator handled it. He gave it right back. That guys is gonna be a good head coach one day.

read my 2nd post....I understand getting pissed during a game...but if it lingers into the postgame, when your team just clinched a Super Bowl berth....you are a selfish douche...

Boldin's in a contract year; would he have come back if he was already sitting on a huge signing bonus he'd picked up last year?

You don't think he would get paid either way??? And since it is his contract year, why play with one of the worst injuries I have seen and risk further injury that could prevent him from future earnings? I'm sure there are a lot of players that would have shut it down and twidled their thumbs until free agency.

read my 2nd post....I understand getting pissed during a game...but if it lingers into the postgame, when your team just clinched a Super Bowl berth....you are a selfish douche...

I agreed him handled it poorly but there was a lot of frustration. But I guaranteed he will play his tail off in the Super Bowl and make some big plays. He's a warrior.

Good players do not hurt the the chance of the team overall--i would hope he wants the ball in his hands but he doesn't need to make a big scene out of it. That takes attention away from the object at hand and puts it on Boldin. This is like Owens complaining after a Cowboys win that he didn't get the ball enough.

If at work someone gets selected to do a project that you know you were the better chopice for. Do you complain and B word and try to ruin the project? or do you suck it up and do what your company asks of you?

Good players to hurt the the chance of the team overall--i would hope he wants the ball in his hands but he doesn't need to make a big scene out of it. That takes attanetion away from the object at hand and puts it on Boldin.

If at work someone gets selected to do a project that you know you were the better chopice for. Do you complain and B word and try to ruin the project? or do you suck it up and do what your company asks of you?

Did you just compare one of the most brutal sports on the planet to an office job??? :wallbash: I think you need a little different mentality to compete against superior athletes trying to rip your head off than you need to sell advertising space on a phone.

I swear Ralph trained some of you guys into actually accepting mediocrity. You never see any sort of spark from the Bills, anyone getting frustrated, and that pisses me off more than if they actually did. If you want choir boys, then go ahead and be 7-9 every year. If you want a SB team, you gotta have guys who love the game who wanna make plays for their team.

Anyone see the passion Fitz had yesterday? Hightower? Boldin's desire for the game? We have a teamful of Lee Evans'. Great player, great character, can't really complain about the guy, but he does kind of seem to just accept whatever happens. If he has a 2 catch game, he won't B word. If we lose cuz of a playcall, he won't B word. I understand bitching does not equate to wins, but I just wish we had someone with some !@#$ing passion.

But yeah, the selfish prick boldin is going to the SB in 2 weeks. And the guy you compared him to was in the SB a few years ago. The Bills haven't even sniffed the playoffs. Its actually conceivable that both of those guys have been to the SB more recently than we have even beat the Pats(I don't feel like researching it).

leave the coaches alone while they are busy getting you to the super bowl AZZHOL.

Typically WRs are divas. They want the ball. Q was hurt but he was probably a little jealous of the 3 TDs Fitz put up. He just wanted to be in the game and get some touches so he could contribute to his teams win. Emotions sometimes get the best of you.

Bottom line is he should have shut up and noticed how well they were playing and let it be. But he just wanted to get involved.

Andre did have a stretch where he was grumbling that Kelly was overlooking him and Reich was getting him more involved in the offense.

...and Andre did have those ridiculous claims towards the end of his career that Flutie and Coach Pendry were purposely freezing him out of the offense.

I'm actually agreeing with you...Reed pulled some of this stuff, just not on the sidelines on the game winning drive.

Of course Reed being on the sideline during a game winning drive wouldn't happen.

Typically WRs are divas. They want the ball. Q was hurt but he was probably a little jealous of the 3 TDs Fitz put up. He just wanted to be in the game and get some touches so he could contribute to his teams win. Emotions sometimes get the best of you.

Bottom line is he should have shut up and noticed how well they were playing and let it be. But he just wanted to get involved.

I want Larry Fitzgerald.........on the team. :wallbash:

From what I could see on the camera it was a combination of Boldin being on the sideline in the clutch, Lary Fitzgerald making consecutive sick catches, and Fitzgerald mouthing to the sideline "I told you, give me the ball, GIVE ME THE BALL!"

I usually am the first to jump on NFL players over this stuff. But as far as I understood, Boldin has been a team player for the Cards ever since they've had him. I'm not really looking to defend him here but this could be one of those deals where there is more to the story. Lets face it, it's not like Arizona has been one of the better run organizations. They could have jerked Boldin around some unnecessarily. Just sayin

I'm actually agreeing with you...Reed pulled some of this stuff, just not on the sidelines on the game winning drive.

Of course Reed being on the sideline during a game winning drive wouldn't happen.

he disgraced him self in the home playoff game vs. miami in 96. i had really nice club-level seats at the 40 and got a good view of him jogging his route every time the play went to the other side of the field.